Seven

rich /riCH/
something i could never relate to :(

rich /riCH/something i could never relate to :(

"Daddy, are you mommy's boyfriend?"

ryujin and beomgyu exchanged glances and ryujin broke the silence with a nervous laugh. "we're here!" beomgyu exclaimed, changing the topic. they were now in the mall and beomgyu had just parked his car.

ryujin sighed in relief as she doesn't have to answer that very hard question. daejung pouted since his question is unanswered but nodded anyway. the three exited the car and went inside the entrance of the mall.

"what do you want to do, baby?" beomgyu asked daejung. the baby shook his head indicating that he doesn't know. "why don't we go shopping for toys?" beomgyu suggested. "t-toys?" daejung asked, intrigued.

"yes, jungie. toys. do you want toys?" he asked. the baby squirmed around excitedly in ryujin's arms. "yes! yes! daejungie wants toys!!" he giggled excitedly.

"gyu, you don't have to do this, you know?" ryujin sighed. "no no! i insist! come." he said, gesturing for the mother and son to follow him. ryujin was hesitant but daejung managed to slip of her arms and run after his daddy.

"daddy! wait for jungie!!!"

"daejung! don't run! you might fall!" ryujin called out but the baby had already jumped into his daddy's arms. ryujin heaved out a sigh and caught up to them.