August 25, 2020

My normal calorie intake I think is about 2250 calories, but I'm not the most active person either. I lake the feeling of a full and stuffed belly. I woke up pretty late (10:00), yes I know I'm lazy. Today I had a normal breakfast, 2 eggs scrambled with toast and of course.... bacon! I wasn't necessarily hungry afterwards but I pushed a bit and had bagel slathered with cream cheese. My stomach felt decently packed and it was really nice. What sort of breakfast foods are good for weight gain? do you know?

My jeans were slightly snug after this. Then I had a great idea to get a good pair of stretchy sweat pants that would be my 'binge pants', so I can stay comfortable with my growing stomach. On the way there I grabbed a venti smore Frappuccino from star bucks (SOOOO GOOD!), and on the way back I got a burger, fries and nuggets from McDonalds for lunch. I just got home and am about to eat, I'll do an update later today...

Hi, I'm back! With my late breakfast my lunch was really filling. What didn't help was that I was still wearing my jeans from earlier, so my belly slightly pushes against them. With my lunch I have a 1L bottle of Pepsi to wash it down, and I swear that half of my inflated stomach is bloat from the pop. It was a challenge to finish the Pepsi on top of McDonalds lunch but I managed. One of these days I wanna do a 2L pop drink, I can feel my satisfied and bloated belly already :). 

I' m now laying on the couch digesting and watching Netflix. Then I decided that I was going to start day 1 of my gain strong and got a bag of chips. I can't believe how easy it was to down a bag subconsciously while watching TV, I was soooo full already too! When I sat up to get a book I was reading (Throne of Glass), I really began to regret not changing to my 'binge' pants; the waistband of my jeans dug strongly into my stuffed tummy, it was small effort to sit up. Omg, I can't believe how full I am already, and there's still dinner (and of course dessert) left to face. So far this day is making me really excited to start this weight journey, I poke my stiff and digesting belly and smile.....

Dinner was quite simple, with spaghetti and alfredo sauce (for those of you who don't know alfredo sauce is a very creamy sauce that's loaded with calories). I had twice the serving size of this and made extra for tomorrow night. By dessert I'm done and feel like I can't eat anymore without being ill, so I end up hauling my fat stomach to bed (I'm sorry I couldn't do it YET, but with encouragement I know I can get there). I can tell you that my stomach was about to burst after all this! I'm gonna sleep soooo well tonight in my loose PJ pants. By my calculations I ate about 3000 calories today!!! how am I going to keep this up?!?!?!

Also I'm planning on going grocery shopping soon, any recommendations of stuffing foods to add to my shopping list?

PS: I'm planning on updating 2-3 times a week (or more on particular events). Weight updates will be pretty regular I think, maybe once a week or so?