CHAPTER NINE: Stupid thing to do

RENESMEE'S P.O.V

I sob lightly, sitting at the back of Jacob's bike, I dont want him to hear me crying and I should give some gratitude for the rain dripping noisily so he wont notice I am crying. The way he looks at me, the way he punch Logan, I dont know what I feel, feeling angry, furious, stupid and I wanted to laugh because Jacob is so stupid arsehole seemingly ranging his fears and anger again. I'm so tired dealing his temper and day by day it becomes worse. I felt so sorry for Logan, tomorrow I'll surely say sorry to him even if it means pushing Jacob's words away, I dont care.

We arrive shortly at my house, the rain is getting worse, the mud vacuming my shoes as I step outside from the house, Jacob is all wet and his body is exposed. Abs showing from his drenched body, I'm tempted to look at him but I look away. This ia ao stupid of you Renesmee.

I slam the door infront of him, not even turning to say goodbye or atleast thanking him for the ride, but my anger for him is blocking the way so I didn't do that and I'm pretty sure guilt won't show upon me, he deserves it, he deserves this fucking hate, he knows what an asshole he is so there's no need for explaination if I will not talk to him, he knows too well already. I groan and rush upstairs.

JACOB'S P.O.V

I clenched my fist, my eyes is darting at the door and crane my neck, looking at the sky with rain drops falling ahead. I'm not angry with her, I really underatand why she's angry at me, I'm very much dissapointed to myself, i'm so stupid. I bit my lip very hard and throw myself to the bike, not hesitating to go and pull the bike to its highest speed.

One thing is for sure that Logan will not go near to her and I will make sure Nessie won't notice, even if I'll explain everything to her she still don't understand why I'm doing this, this is for her own sake, for her protection. Tomorrow, I will talk to Bella, she knows how to handle her daughter, to let her fucking understand why I am doing this.

RENESMEE'S P.O.V

The gloomy day turned out to be sunny, very unusual but I already witness this in my first day in school so this won't bother me. Same boring classes, same funny friends, same events.

I saw Logan in the field having a practice, when he saw me he didn't smile and I feel sad, this is Jacob's fault, my facial expression contorted. Gail, Aims and I decided to go here since this is a perfect place to make our research for our literature class.

Logan took a glance and our eyes met but he face the other way. I sigh. he ignored me but surely not for good. I think.

The classes are done, I joined Aims and Gale for a coffee in the cafe near the school, it seems to be a cold afternoon despite the sun rising very intently this morning. My skin looks pale than ever but I don't care, I'm very much use to see myself look like a corpse, my family is paler than me.

After staying in the cafe for an hour I decided to go home since Aims and Gale still needs to go to the school to keep the records for math class. I don't know what record it is but I'm pretty sure it's about that freaking subject and the horrible teacher.

I also decided to walk since I love walking, it's still not raining so better off be fast, I don't want to soak myself.

I went home seemingly fine and frown seeing Jacob in the living room talking to everyone. Carlisle, mom, dad, Jasper, Emmett, Rosie, except Esme and Alice is not there, I wonder where they are. Probably went for shopping.

I glared at Jacob and he smiled, I didn't return his smile, he frowned. I know, it's a bit painful to see him like this but everytime I see him I always remember the things that are aweful, like punching Logan, that man didn't do anything to hurt me so why is he making it feel like that?, beig a werewolf sucks, always had a bad temperature.

"Honey?." Mom said from the living room, all eyes on me. Now what?.

"Yes?." I replied. I throw my bag at the newrest couch and put my hands in my pocket, walking slow strides to them.

"Please sit." Mom ordered as I reluctantly sit beside her and Jasper. I feel Jacob's eyes staring at me but I don't bother lookig at him, he's annoying.

"I want you to listen, okay?." Mom muttered leaving me cringe with the thought of listening this pointless situation. I sighed, bitting my lip. I nod

"Honey, please be careful...." She said, holding my hand.

"This is not a safe place for all of us, especially for you. Those wolves is lurking for their pray and I've heard is something to do with vampires, I don't want you to trust anyone, be careful, danger could be anywhere." Carlisle sternly said, I pursed my lips.

What on earth is Jacob telling them again?. Jasper caressed my back, I feel the tension in the room as Carlisle mentioned the wolves.

"I can be friends with anyone, right?." I said.

"It's better to not be so close to them." Jacob butts in nonchalantly, I roll my eyes.

"You call that a friend?." I replied, feeling my brain throbbing.

Here we are again with the friend issues, Jacob should be aware about his wolf friends maybe one of them is the wolves they're fucking talking about.

"Yes." He said, I stood up, preparing myself to leave.

"Wait, Renesmee, please take this advice as a protection, for your own good." Carlisle muttered.

"Yes, protection. Jacob punching my firends has nothing to do with protection, that's a stupid thing to do." I smirk, looking at Jacob one time, guilt is in his eyes. I left, for good. I here them calling my name.

JACOB'S P.O.V

How utterly stupid I am. She's right, punching her friend has nothing to do with protection. I think my jealousy is covering up my rational thoughts.

Carlisle shook his head and look at me. I stare back, irritated. I know what your're thinking, it's my fault. It's always been my fault. I sigh.

"Jacob, how could you do that?." He asked.

"You can't blame me man, I'm just doing what I think is the right thing." I roll my eyes.

My temper is oozing again and I can feel my nerves tighten. I don't know why I'm like this, it's so confusing. There's nothing to be angry about. Oh, I forgot, it's me. I should be angry because of my stupidity. Damn it!.

"Jacob, you should fix things between you and Renesmee, you want this just to fall in its wrong places?. You've done something that's wrong, to be honest." He repremand, Bella looked at me and creased her forehead. She's very much dissapointed with me.

"I know." I whispered. I stood up and walk slowly. I feel guilty, very guilty.

I will talk to her tonight. It doesn't matter if she will push me.

This will be hard.