Chapter Ten.

-new edition-

journey to the centre of the mall.

"Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell."

- extremely valuable classified information, provided by schools everywhere.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Essette, Cynthia Essette.

"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR." I cried out in exasperation, sitting in a bundle of clothes that I could indeed wear. Oh, the irony. This calls for a shopping trip, I decided. On that note, I grabbed some money off the counter that my mother had left for me and head out the door.

As I not-so-magically arrived at the mall, I dashed to the first Pull & Bear I could find and set out on the conquest of finding articles of clothing to be an addition to my wardrobe full of clothes other people have already seen me in.

"30..40..50.. Fifty!" I muttered under my breath as I counted the money I blindly grabbed previously. Fifty dollars, just enough to buy a few of the cheapest clothes available. Yippee.

I soon made my way to the abundance of clothes on sale and started browsing through them. The shop was fairly crowded, so I had to practically play tug-and-wars with my fellow cheapasses.

I had just managed to take hold of an extremely cute sweater when a scream nearly pierced my eardrum. Like any other person, I was shocked and instantly rushed to the source of the shriek. For all I knew, someone could be gettin massacred and I wouldn't know.

As soon as I arrived at the scene of this possible homicide, I instantly spotted blood on the floor. "Holy crap." I muttered under my breath. At this point, I was getting ready to deliver a good kick to either a 'melon' or a 'sausage', if you know what I mean.

My eyes started to trail upwards, leading me to discover who the blood came from. There Keith stood, in all his bloody glory, red substance dripping down his nose.

"That bloody shithead." I exclaimed, eyes wide with disbelief that that much blood could result from a bloody nosebleed.

As I scanned the background, I could spot a few of his friends asking people for something to stuff inside his nose to stop the bleeding.

After assessing the situation, it registered in my mind that Keith probably needs something to stop the bleeding. At that note, I blindly grabbed for something in the bag I had carried. Once I held my hand out, holding the object I grabbed did it click in my mind just what I had held out.

A tampon.

- - - - - - - - - -

a/n

Hello! I'm going to start using proper grammar here to sound more 'professional'. You know what fuck that nevermind 00ps // iM REALLY SORRY THIS TOOK SUCH A LONG TIME AND IM EVEN SORRIER (thats not even a word smh me) THAT ITS SO SHORT IVE ALREdy got aN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN MIND I SWEAR

stay bootiful,

elena