s e v e n

Time passed quickly, the only eventful thing being the football games. Addison continued to cheer, Ariel making sure her actions didn't make her unhappy. After quitting the team, Ariel stuck with the zombies, specifically Eliza, but also made sure to keep in contact with Bree.

Zed had win after win, but Ariel hated how he was doing it. He was getting Eliza to adjust his Z-band, even though it was hurting him. His wrist was red raw, pained from the Z-band. He had begged the girl not to tell Addison.

Ariel was sitting on a table with Eliza, Zed, and Bonzo, the four being crowded by Zed's fans, all demanding for autographs. He signed their papers, waving as they left. She was wearing a light blue t-shirt, tucked into her dark blue cargo pants. On top of that, she wore a pastel blue cardigan, and on her feet were a pair of black heeled boots. She may be hanging out with the zombies, but her parents wouldn't dare see the girl in zombie-styled clothing.

Eliza nudged Ariel, the pair standing up. "Okay, I'm off to computer club. Me. I think I might be happy." Eliza grinned, Ariel nodding from beside her.

"I cannot, for the life of me, do this, but luckily Eliza can help." Ariel groaned, shoving her hands into the pockets of her cardigan as the two went to the club.

Zed continued to win the games, but thanks to Zed's influence, the sisters were invited to join the zombies at a party. Eliza didn't mind having Ariel there, but she and Zed insisted on having Addison join them. All Eliza needed was a little warming up to the girl.

The pair had changed into new outfits, arriving at the barrier for 7pm. Addison wore her wig in a plait, half hanging over her shoulder. She wore a loose-fitting pink and white striped top, a pink bomber jacket on top. She paired them with pink jeans and trainers of the same colour.

Ariel had her wig down, the hair flowing around her shoulders and mid-back. On her bottom half, she wore a pair of dark blue shorts, ending at her upper thigh, paired with a pair of lighter blue leggings underneath. She wore a royal blue turtleneck, tucking it into her shorts. She had black boots on her feet and a blue plaid hooded shirt tied around her waist.

Addison was fidgeting as they walked toward the Zombietown entrance. Ariel was calm, having her hands in her pockets, humming a tune as they walked. They met Zed at the entrance, Addison and Zed exchanging love-filled gazes. Ariel and Zed high fived each other in greeting.

"Hey. You made it." Zed smiled to Addison, and she looked around nervously.

"Yeah, and I'm totally not freaked out at all." She muttered, clutching onto Ariel's arm for emphasis.

"You're gonna love this." Zed told the blonde, Ariel and Zed exchanging knowing exited glances from beside her.

"Okay. Let's do this." Addison grinned, interlocking her hand with Zed's. The trio walked from the barrier to the building where the party is being held.

The trio stood in an elevator, Ariel looking forward, Addison fiddling with her wig and Zed clutching his wrist, hissing out in pain.

"Are you okay? You don't look so hot." Addison said, worried for Zed. He turned to Addison, a joking smile on his lips.

"Ouch." He said, making Addison smile and roll her eyes.

"No, you know what I meant." Addison said more seriously, concernedly looking to Zed. Ariel knew what he was going to tell the girl, and she knew that he should have told her sister a long time ago.

"I have to mess with my z-band to win games." Zed admitted, looking down at his feet.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Addison asked,

"Incredibly." Ariel chimed, making Zed quietly hiss at her to shut up.

"Addison, if I don't win, zombies will never be accepted." Zed fired back, attempting to justify his actions.

"I... we know how that feels." Addison muttered, holding her wig. Ariel nodded at Zed, backing her sister up.

The trio stayed in silence until they reached the top of the elevator. When the door opened, it revealed a zombie party. Addison walked out first, an amazed grin on her face. "Are you serious?" She said, awed at the party. Ariel and Zed followed after her, Zed high-fiving zombies as they went.

"It's a chance to get loose and be ourselves!" Zed exclaimed, grinning at the area surrounding them. He went forward, leaving the duo to follow after as they looked around in awe, smiling at all of the happy, dancing zombies.

"So, this whole celebration is for you winning football games?" Addison asked, causing Zed to shake his head.

"It's more than that. It's a win for all of us. And we really needed a win." Zed told Addison, before turning to a spray-painted Z-band which was surrounded with words in the Zombie language.

"It's zombie tongue. We have a rich language. Twenty-three different words for brains." He explained, making the girls exchange interested glances.

"Zombie tongue. Synonym galore!" Ariel joked, looking up at the scene.

"Whoa. So, you like a girl with brains?" Addison made her own joke while Eliza came over to them, nodding at Ariel. She crossed her arms, looking at Addison.

"You know that's super offensive." She stated, piping up from behind the three.

"Oh, no, no, no. It was just a joke. I'm sorry." Addison hastily apologised, holding her hands up in an apologetic motion.

"You brought little Miss Cheer Boots to our zombie mash? A human, here?" Eliza asked, raising an eyebrow at Zed.

"I'm a human and you're letting me be here, E. Don't be a hypocrite." Ariel chided, frowning at Eliza. She only walked off, hearing the music begin.

"Oh, it's started. Come on." Zed ran off, leaving the girls to push to the front of the crowd, looking in awe at the scene.

The music had begun, Zed jumping out into the spotlight. He moved like the stereotypical zombie for a few seconds before actually singing.

"Hey, welcome to Zombieland, it's a party, go ahead, everybody dance! Do the draggy leg, you surely can be a part of the team. Gotta wave the flag, let your freak flag fly, gotta stare when we pass by, I'm not your average guy. But you know I'm fly, so alive, just on a different side." Zed sang, passing past the girls to a group of sound-system like objects, resting his arm on the top of one.

"Look in my eyes, we're the same but different. Just like you, I got hopes and wishes! Itchin' to show the world what they're missing, this is our time, yeah, it's time to flip it." Bonzo popped up from behind the speaker. He and another zombie did some type of puppet show as Zed sang, impressing the girls.

"What I'm about to show you," Zed sang, walking over to where Eliza stood, arms crossed, looking up at Zed.

"What you gonna show me?" Eliza sang this time, looking inquisitively up at Zed.

"I guess nobody told you," Zed shrugged, turning away from Eliza.

"You ain't gotta tell me!" Eliza shrugged too, looking back at Zed.

"I'm about to put in work," Zed sang, his voice rising.

"Listen, this is my turf!" Eliza's voice had risen too, the pair separating as other zombies took over the dance floor, dancing as the zombies sang.

"Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, bet you can't do it like I can. Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, understand this is Zombieland. Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, bet you can't do it like I can. Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, I'm a man with a plan, lemme do my dance." All of the zombies sang, Zed leading both of the singing and dancing.