Okay, I can explain.

Okay, I can explain.

I didn't mean to kill her! I just meant to you know, well.. kill her. There is a perfectly resonable explanation behind this.  I came in earlier to a new salon, hoping to get a trim before I head off to my new roommates house in Mystic Falls. "I'll give you a trim," she said. "It'll be amazing!" she said. I take naps when I go to the salon, like a classy lady. When I woke up, my hair, blonde ringlets and all, was ALL gone. Literally. She buzz cut my hair.

I was beyond angry, so I MAY or may not have blown up her salon. She's lucky that I'm a witch/vampire hybrid, otherwise I would have gone on a murdering spree. Now I'm leaving the tiny town of Paradise, California and heading off to Mystic Falls. I was moving in to the Original's mansion since they've been my family friend from the 1600's. I put an anti-aging spell on myself so I could stay young and beautiful at the age of 15.

But I'm in a little mess. The last time I met up with Kol, he tried to kiss me. So I again may or may not have staked him. Knowing him, he'll probably try to stake me the minute I walk in.

Anyways, here we go!

Well...

After I, Adela Faye, take a potty break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW NOTE:

I'm starting this over, since some people have read it. WISH ME LUCK YOU LIL POOS.

 ORIGINAL NOTE:

Hey guys! I hope you like this I'm just starting and I'm writing the first chapter right now! ^.^

ermergerd. I'm still like dying. There's a thunderstorm outside my house right now, and I feel like I'm in Wizard of Oz.

Also, I feel obligated to write this: CITY OF BONES, THE MOVIE COMES OUT NEXT YEAR.

Still fangirlin' and won't stop til' I'm dead, YO.

Peaceskies!

Lily xx