Action

"Honey" my wife wakes me up.

"Yes Selma?" I say wondering why she would wake me up this early, then again wake me up at all. (She doesn't wake me up unless something is wrong)

"I'm worried!" She says.

"About?" I question.

"Everything!" She says.

"Very explanatory" I say sarcastically.

"I mean, the kids need to learn, REALLY learn, so that means no more survival school until they get a math school" she explains carefully to me.

Aren't the workers building a school? I think to myself and look outside.

"What the hell?!" I yell loudly. A man on what seems to be a horse on two legs knocks down all of the building progress and stabs one of the workers, as well as picking up another one. I run towards the person but he is too fast. I admit, the next thing I do was thought to be retarded by myself! *thruuuuump* I go through my cupped hands. I get an exited thrump back and a parasaraulophus comes in about 30 seconds.

"Sam!" I yell excitedly. He rubs against me because it has been years since the last time I saw him. I jumped onto his back and grabbed onto his horn. (Sounds wrong? Doesn't it?) we rode off towards the man but he was too fast. His horse made a loud screech and spread a surprising pair of wings. It's wings where so large that he took flight where we could not go. He thought he escaped. I thought fast picked up a rock, and threw it at his mount's wing, ripping a hole in the wing, the man just kept flying and the monsterocity of an animal somehow grew back the hole! It had to be some kind of mutant. I'm sure of it.