The Happy ending

"So um Marie, Lila, Ashley...it's like a blast from the past" I chuckled. Harry looked rather confused.

"Ashley?" He questioned.

"Yeah she came to work" He smirked.

"Pay her off?" He asked

"Yup, she won't bother us for a while." I smiled largely.

"Thank goodness for that." He wrapped his muscular arm around my shoulders and we walked into the living room. Becca handed me Connor and we all started watching television. This was my family, these were who mattered. Not Ashley, Lila or Marie could ruin anything that we had we were stronger than that.

We watched until late, Tamy and Liam excused themselves hours before, Rebecca and Harry fell asleep in each others arms and the twins had both fallen asleep in our arms. "Let's take these boys to bed" Louis said to me and I followed him to their shared room.

I placed a kiss on their foreheads before Lou placed them inside their cribs. Louis kissed me tenderly, I felt so close to him. "I love you" he whispered. I took his hand in mine and started our way back to our room. I closed the door when we were safely inside, he sat down on the bed and stared at me.

"What?" I asked nervously, he had a strange expression on his face.

"I am in love with you" He told me straight out.

"I know that" I giggled.

"I want to be with you forever" he breathed and I stared into his eyes.

"I know, kind of figured that when you put these rings on my finger" I held up my left hand.

"I want to renew our vows babe" he finally got to the point of this.

"You what?" I asked laughing.

"Marry me again" He wasn't dropping it.

"We're already married" I took a step closer.

"I know, just so much has happened and I love you" I smirked, what a great way of putting it? 'and I love you'

"So was that your proposal?" I asked cheekily.

"No, this is." He got down on one knee and pulled a ring from his pocket.

"Jasmina Tomlinson, will you promise to be mine forever and do the honors of marrying me again?" I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, happy tears of course.

"Y-y-yes" I spluttered, he started to laugh with happiness. He stood up and started planting millions of delicate kisses along my relaxed body, I felt myself fall onto the soft cushiony surface of our bed. his body soon to follow mine as he landed on top of mine.

"I love you" I told him between hungry kisses.

"Always and forever" He finished for me.