Chapter 20

Yey....I'll update since anothe two awesome people followed me! Keke

Hunter POV

 Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Where is she? 

She was just with us awhile ago. 

'I will go.' she whispered in the library and that definitely got my attention and I firmly said NO! to her. There is no way I'm gonna let her go their by herself, it's like sending her to her death. Even though it's to save your brother? A question suddenly pop in my head. Y-Yes I hesitated.

The Red Sky pack; our pack territory is separated from the vamps and humans.

A while ago I was with Summer in front of the pack house, just behind the gate; the others are on their position on the forest, hiding for a surprised attack.

But that was a moment ago, right now I'm ripping and killing bittens and rogues head as fast as I can. Summer is not here and I'm fucking worried that she might have gone to the enemies territory

Luke, did you see Summer? I mind link to look who's beside me since we are in our wolf. No. he answered.

Two brown wolves attack me and they both tackled me to the ground. What the heck?! Rogues are known for being aggressive but right now they are more aggressive and stronger. No shit!  One bite my left arm while the other tried to bite my right but I pounce my paws (Lol. Paws, hahaha...I'm not a fan in writing a wolves fight.) at him in his face targeting his eyes and I made sure that my claws hit his eyes and it did because he got off me and started whining in pain. 

The good thing about fighting rogues and bittens is that they don't think when they attack...it's all about kill kill kill. They don't think much of defending themself.

While still biting my left arm I pulled him closer to me by digging my right claws in his back so, when he was closer I pierced my canines to his neck and he was down.

To be honest I'm much more comfortable in my human form when it comes to fighting but my wolf wanted to take over when Summer was gone.

It's already been 25 or 30 minutes since the attack and I have killed almost 11 wolves and 10 bitten vamps....and still counting, I notice they are hard to kill. I receive a lot of damage but I can still fight. If another one or two gets my left arm I might lose it. My body is all bruised up, cuts and bites from the rogues and bittens. There not supposed to be this strong, what the heck just happened to this....to them to posses that kind of aggressiveness. It's over the top.

I look at my right side and saw Luke with three vamps cornering him, on his back is Lalaine in her wolf form leaning in one of the tree; her light brown fur covered in blood, while Lily is kneeling beside her sister in her human form since she still can't shift. I don't even know why she's here...right now she's a burden.