*CEO*

Mew stroll down to the dining table with dashing dark blue suit.
Once he sat down the center chair where can more than ten members diners. Maid severs fresh juice with veggie salad, sandwiches. He turned to observe another only person sitting next to him is his mom sipping her tea with a calm face. Mew sighed he knows his mom is a very cheerful person who always talkative made all others happy where's he and his father always had a poker face with an attitude arrogance.

Mew placed his hand on her mom's knee. She turned her gaze to his son. Mew's lip curved lightly up for smirk and asked "Mom already had finished?" She smiled light and nodded her head and said " Yes dear I am" Mew knows well his mom. He was actually worried now she was not having a normal appetite not sleep after his father passed away before six months.

Mew wanted to find a way to make his mom better but he is so busy with his business. After his father, he took all burden into his shoulders solely. Since his graduation, he was working with his father's company which is a single import and export company but after he entered, he worked hard to build up his legacy by spreading his massive work in all fields. Now he had twenty-one business which made him a top tycoon in his country, he also had much political support to do whatever he wants so no one dares to confront him.

Today he had lawyers meeting to get all authorities to establish himself as the empire of his own legacy. So he asked maids to take care of his mother and stroll towards the living room where his secretary Ohm. Who is the only person can handle Mew in any situation. A very dedicated worker and also a cheerful person.

 A very dedicated worker and also a cheerful person

Ohm greeted his boss with a little bow. Mew just nodded his head. Twitched his index finger, ohm understood and began to shoot the schedule of his boss today " Morning ten lawyers meeting, afternoon lunch with Ziva corporate CEO, three meeting with staff for an upcoming project, five attending the opening of an art gallery and dinner with our foreign client".

Mew walked to his car, ohm tailed him behind opened the door for his boss, once he hops in. Ohm rushed to the passenger's seat to get a move. Once they arrived at the destination. Ohm opened the door for his boss. They took the elevator to get to the meeting hall.

Once Mew entered in all went silent. A mid-age man in fifties named Ken who is one of the best friends of his father gave a light hug to Mew. Once all settled in their respective place. Mew asked Ken " Sir. Can I get the documents? So we can proceed further". Ken sighed and said " Mew before that you want to know something"

Curiosity hit Mew with a frown he asked: " What Now?" Ken took certainly document extended it to Mew. CEO grabbed it and go through it carefully. Each word he read his blood rushed to his head made him in a peek of rage. Once he completed he threw the documents across the table made the papers flew in the air. He stood up abruptly and yelled " What no sense is this? Who gave him these rights to make these conditions? Huh! I am the one who made this company this big it's all because of my hard work. What the fuck is the meaning that I can't own my company without marrying the fucking unknown woman"

Ken hung down his head. With a deep sigh, he voices out "yeah you are right. You are the one buildup this legacy but where do you get the source? Obviously from your father's company. Major shares are held by him, he gave his shares to your future life partner. "

Mew ran his slender fingers through his soft silky brown hair in frustration. He walked in front and back. He paused for a minute and voiced " I am the one having forty percent of shares, he only had thirty percent. How come his decision made me not to own my company?"

Ken said, " Of course you own forty but your future life partner's father having twenty percent of shares and the person personally having three percent of shares so the major shareholder is..."

Before Ken completes his sentence Mew cut him and said "you kidding right? I am the one who built this fucking kingdom... Ahaaa!!" By shouting these words on top of his lungs. He broke the glass table.

Mew's hands were bleeding badly

Mew's hands were bleeding badly. Ohm panicked when he rushed to his CEO. Mew stopped him by raising his bleeding hand. Ken looked Mew with concern and said " Mew. Please calm down its nothing but your father's wish to make you get family and settle down. When you get married all his shared will automatically will be under your control".

By hearing these words Mew frowned towards Ken and asked " What you mean? Will be my control" Ken explained " yep. Once you got married your father's shares are yours". Mew stand straight with a devilish smirk he flickered his fingers. Ohm rushed to his boss's side. Mew said " prepare the marriage documents to sign," ohm said " ok sir" Mew turned to the chief lawyer and asked, "who is the friend of my dad?" Ken said, "Kana technology and corporate's CEO Mr. Kim Kanawut"

Mew said " Arrange an immediate meeting with him and his heir. Let's done it quick" ohm said " ok sir" ken frowned at Mew and asked, " Are you going to get married now?!" Mew said calmly " Of course, what you expect to get fucking grand marriage ceremony with stupid vows. No not even in dreams. This marriage is purely a business nothing else". Ken started " But Mew" Arrogant CEO stopped further and said, " No more but's just signing the papers taking that bitch to my mansion period. Got it"

Everything is processed faster. He already met Kim Kanawut and get approved to marry his heir. Now they were waiting for the particular person who gonna spend rest life with ruthless CEO. After thirty minutes they heard the footsteps. All turned to door expect an attitude businessman. He showed his back to the newly arrived person, he didn't give the damn to his life partner, he already signed the marriage papers. He felt someone's presence near him but didn't turn, he heard the sound of scribbling of the pen. He assured the paper works done. He knows no one can reject his handsome face. He just smirked and thought " You don't know what you get into bitch". Then his proud smile faded in second by hearing the angelic soft male voice " Is everything over dad?" Mew was shocked to death he gets up abruptly from his seat and turned to the other side there he saw a handsome yet cute male hugging Kim Kanawut.

Mew uttered " What the hell?"..

To be continued.....