Chapter 4: Me. Dead. What? (A/n alliana rivers is the picture)

I honestly had no idea what to do. I was bored out of my mind and kayl was out at a meeting she had to attend with her brother, Ali was sick, and I don't know anyone else here.

I decided to go out for a run and maybe check out the territory, maybe meet a few people I don't know I'm just bored so I got dressed in a pair of black skinnies with holes, black combat boots and a grey nirvana tank top, I wanted a kind of punk rock look to my wardrobe so i Made kayl let me buy what I wanted that day we went to the mall.

I headed downstairs and outside behind a tree. There I shifted and carried my cloths along with me through the woods. I ran, and I ran fast. I went to the creek I had seen, and layed down. It was peaceful, there were many little critters running around minding their own business.

Then I heard a crack. Oh no! I got up and looked around. Nothing..... Huh.

Then I saw a black shadow in the left corner of my eye. I look there but I see nothing. I then start running and I hear whatever it is chasing me. I didn't look back I was too scared.

It was starting to get dark which made it more scary and then the fact that I had no idea where I was or where I was going topped it off a one of the scariest moments in my life.

But the dark scenery around me started to fade as well as the footsteps which confused me. The the only sound I heard was water running.

And boom. It was all gone. I opened my eyes to see I was still at the creek and it was still daylight. I must have drifted off in a deep sleep and had a nightmare.

I got up and grabbed my cloths to go back home.
.........................
*3 days later*

I am currently at the pack house for pack training. I'm a little nervous but I know I'll do fine and I have alpha blood in me. I'm naturally strong.

"Hahha look what the cat dragged in." Katarina laughed. But she was alone I wonder if she has any friends, but with that attitude I couldn't see her getting anywhere in that category.

"Oh wow.... Your really going to be that immature?" I asked.

She scoffed saying " immature, what ever, I'm not immature, your the immaturer one er...!" She said. She confused me and seem like she confused herself but still stood her ground.

"What? You know I don't have time to be bothered by you." I said blandly .

Good because I didn't want to talk to you in the first place." Yea right she was the one who came to insult me and she make no sense what so ever.

" okay guys so we're going to start off with some simple stretches." A voice that seemed awfully familiar but then again as if I have never heard it.

I looked up to the man who was speaking and gasped causing everyone to glance at me as well as him. But he too did the same thing once he had seen me.

It was like looking into a mirror only he was a boy and I was a girl.

Then the next thing he whispered confused me.

"They told me you were dead....?"

What?!?!?!

__________

Please vote and comment sorry for the short chappie and late update but thank you so much wolfies!!!!

Stay tuned for more( in a Disney channel voice)