Invitation

Mel POV . . .

I draw on my ipad, also keeping a glance outside the window, the sunset looked really pretty this time of year.

(1) new text message(s)

"Oh?"

I open my imessage app.

             <  from  y/n (y/n stands for *YOUR NAME* insert)     

"Hey! wanna come to a sleepover tonight? fc's gonna be there, you can invite ral too."

I shoot them back a text.

<< Yeah, that sounds great! what time?

i kept drawing, keeping that in mind.

2 minutes later i got a new notification.

"Is 9:00 pm fine with you? were gonna try an all nighter."

I send a text message back.

<< Sure, see you there then.

Finally, something to cure my boredom. I keep drawing skye but i don't think i'm gonna finish, so I'll head upstairs to my room to change and get ready.

Mel goes upstairs and changes into her outside wear, and packs a blanket, a pillow, and pajamas, and a tiny rasp plush, she eats a snack and heads out.

She then texted seal for her pickup time.

< From Seal

Hi! Im almost there, im omw.

I leave her on read, and close my phone, she'll be here anyways.

I see a car pull up, I know its seal's car because we drove in it before, not having any suspicions she opens the door and lets me in, I sit in the passenger seat.

We sit in the car for silence for a bit, it was awkward but then i hear her voice strike into the silence.

"Hey, uhmm, weird question." She exclaimed out of the blue.

"Hm?"

"Do you have a crush on y/n?" She questioned.

"E-Eh?? No! I'm not into them like that, and im not into dating anyways."

"Uh huh." She said sarcastically.