Pt.2

Violated?

The little voice in the back of his head repeated. Taehyung's eyes never strayed away front he clown. He stood still, as the clown came closer to him, staring directly in his direction, this was the first time he has seen him so close before. If he didn't know any better, he would think that he knows him.

Something is just so familiar about the way he walks, even the sound of his voice.

"Legend says," the clown started, now turning away from Taehyung, slowly dragging his rubber shoes along the concrete ground, "He has never laid with a woman before."

There was a sudden burst of laughter in the air, the people on the steps all clapped and shook their heads as if this could not possibly be the truth.

"I have men inside the palace," the clown stood still, now pulling out a large navy blue paper fan and started swaying his wrist, "They've told me things."

His voice then went low as he pointed down to the ground to where a brown bag was laid out. This is what he does, he does these tricks and tells these stories but there is always a price for his words.

People are always eager to listen, whether they believe it or not. People started moving towards the bag and then the sound of silver falling hitting softly against the ground.

Taehyung searched his pockets inside his hanbok but realized that he did not bring any silver, he never does. He never has any money to spend for himself, where would he get it?

The clown realized that Taehyung was searching but failed to give any, he kept his eyes on him, head tilted to the side in as if curious about this guy, who wears rich colored fabric but fails to give any money to a show he came to watch.

He stared at him like that for a short while, Taehyung not finding strange at all, he's used to people staring at him by now.

"Believe it or not," the clown then spoke, loudly quickly turning around, his back now facing Taehyung. "My sources always reports back. And this time, what they told me shocked me to the core."

Taehyung stepped forward, his smile then coming back, he doesn't know what about the king that intrigues him, but he can not deny the feeling he gets that makes his pulse at the sound of the king being mentioned.

"The king. . ." He paused, and so did the whispers and laughing of the crowd, " lost his virginity by force."
This caused the crowd to laugh even harder, Taehyung knew that this was his job, he was an entertainer, but why did he get the feeling that he was not joking.

Who could joke about something like this, but yet, how could this possibly be true? The king has always been protected since birth and till now, no one could never have touched him if he didn't want to be touched. Besides, is there even a king? There are only stories of him.

Taehyung's lips curved into a small smirk as he shook his head and turned away from the crowd.

He spent the  next 1 hour and a half wondering around, growing through tents and stalls to see what the other vendors were selling. Nothing new. The same products like every week. Maybe that's why his mother gets so many requests on a daily, she sells what others don't.

He then came to a dark red tent, tall  enough to touch the skinnies and longest tree in the village. He has never seen this tent before, and he's been here every night. The fabric is embroidered with thick gold thread and a crest on all corners.

Maybe someone is visiting and they decided to stop and sell a few things, Taehyung thought. But the tent was placed in the shadows  away from the other tents. How did they expect people to buy from them?