Thirteen

I walked out of my bedroom heading towards the door passing by my mom. I need to get to school. "Bye mom." I said tossing my bag over my shoulder.

"Wait, sweetheart," My mom said making me stop in my tracks before looking over at her. "How are you feeling?"

I slightly shrugged my shoulders. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure."

I sighed. "Mom, I'm going to school. Please let me leave."

She nodded. "Okay, bye."

I made it outside to see Sebastian waiting by the car on his phone. I stopped looking at him confused. "Hey, why are you waiting for me?" I asked.

I opened the car door. "I wanted to talk to you. Is Serena really pregnant?" Sebastian asked and I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and Sebastian sighed, shaking his head.

"Seriously, Lena, you have to get on Gossip Girl. It's starting to get sad." Sebastian said, handing me his phone. It was a Gossip Girl post and I rolled my eyes. "There's a picture of her buying a pregnancy test all over Gossip Girl."

I paused for a moment. "Wow, I'm not as surprised as I probably should be." I said before getting into the car.

"She's dating Dan Humphrey. I'm surprised." Sebastian said getting into the car with me.

I made it to school and the first thing I wanna do is talk to Serena. It didn't take long for me to find her. "Why does everyone think you're pregnant?" I asked and Serena let out a deep breath.

"What happened to not just saying 'hi'?" Serena asked and I laughed. "Because I had to buy a test."

"Damn!" I said not fighting the smile on my face.

"Not for me." Serena said and I looked around making sure no one else was around.

"Then for who?"

"Blair is going to kill me."

Okay, that is shocking. "It was for Blair."

Serena nodded. "Yeah."

I looked at her confused. "I thought Blair and Nate broke up. I know he's been trying to get back together, but I didn't-"

"It's not Nate." Serena cut me off.

Where have I been to miss all of this? "Then who is it?" I asked.

"Blair's going to kill me." Serena let out a deep breath pausing for a moment. "Sebastian. She had sex with Sebastian."

What? What? "W-What?"

"And now she might be pregnant."

What? What? "W-What?"

Serena sighed. "You have to talk to him and get him to make Blair take the pregnancy test."

I think my head is going to just fall right off. "I did not see this coming." I said looking around for somewhere to sit. There's nowhere to sit.

"Will you talk to him?" Serena asked and I looked over at her trying to process what she said.

"Uh," I shook my head trying to pull myself together. "Of course. I'll talk to him." I turned around starting to walk away. "This is insane."

I made it home standing in front of Sebastian's door. I knocked on the door and thankfully he told me to come in. I walked in shutting the door behind me. I let out a deep breath and looked up at Sebastian. He was sitting on his bed with his feet up. "How's my beautiful baby brother?" I asked and Sebastian looked at me confused.

"You're only 15 minutes older than me." Sebastian pointed out.

"Older. Key word."

"What do you want, Lena." Sebastian asked and I sighed walking over to sit on the side of the bed. "Is this about Serena getting knocked up?"

"Sebastian, I need to talk to you about Blair." I said and Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Blair came to you." I just shrugged. Doesn't matter who came to me. That's not the issue of this situation. "Look, I'm not going to tell Nate about us. I tortured her, got bored, and moved on."

"Wait, what? No." What has been happening with everyone. "Okay, we will be circling back to that later." Sebastian shrugged. "The pregnancy test wasn't for Serena. It was for Blair."

He looked at me confused. "What?"

"She won't take it. So given that if she's pregnant, you're the--"

Sebastian shook his head. "No, we used a condom."

"Well, obviously, it broke." Why do I need to have the sex talk with him?

"What's obvious is that your best friend has kept you in the dark."

Now I'm the one confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Lena, I handle my business." Sebastian said and that's gross. I'm not even going to bother hiding how grossed out I am. "Apparently, Nate doesn't. They slept together just after we did. It's him you should be asking for help."

I don't know what to say to that. I stood up from the bed and just walked out the room. I shut the door and just shook my head. "Damn." I said under my breath before going to my bedroom.

~~~

I was walking to the car after school and Chuck and Sebastian were standing outside looking at their phones. I could tell they were talking about something. The whole school was talking about something. I walked over to them. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Secret's out." Chuck said and I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"See this?" Chuck showed me his phone to see a post about Blair sleeping with two guys.

"Oh my God." I said and it was right when I looked up I saw Nate push Sebastian against the car holding his shirt. "Nate! Get the hell off him!"

"Did you sleep with her, huh?" Nate asked and I pushed him off. Chuck kept Nate from punching Sebastian in the face. "You son of a bitch. I could kill you. What'd you do? Did you get what you wanted, like you do with all those other girls?"

"I took what Blair kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back." Sebastian was basically egging Nate on.

"Not helping." I shot back at Sebastian

"Oh, so somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault?" Nate asked.

"It wasn't for sport. she needed someone, and I was there."

Nate scoffed. "Oh, so you cared about her?" Nate asked and there was a short silence.

"You guys were broken up."

"What, for how long? A week? An hour?"

"You know, you have a lot of attitude for someone who cheated on her with her best friend. It's not my fault you didn't realize what you had until it was gone." Sebastian said, taking a step and I put my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Okay, that's enough." I said looking back at Sebastian and then I looked over at Nate. "Walk away."

Nate walked away and I let out a deep breath. Chuck looked over at Sebastian with a smirk on his face. "Wow, I didn't think you had that in you." Chuck said and Sebastian just shook his head before walking away.

"This is not funny, Chuck." I stated and Chuck just shrugged his shoulders before walking away.