9. The seven stages

"Live to the moments you can't put in words"

---

Both Maddie and Five had being in each room over the night and they haven't come out.

Luther was laying on the couch sleeping while Freddy was looking at a picture.

The picture showed Freddy and a young woman looking at each other with a smile and with their faces few inches apart.

"I am not going to give up that easy"

"I was hoping you would say that"

"I am going to miss you a lot while I am gone"

"Not as much as I will miss you, and I will wait for you till you come back"

But if you loved me
Why'd you leave me?

A single sob came from Freddy as he slid his finger down the picture.

"Your heart is big enough to love two people, so don't be afraid to fall in love again"

Take my body
Take my body

"What are you looking at?" a voice asked causing Freddy to look at Luther who was looking at him "Nothing" Freddy said before he put the picture back in his inner pocket.

Then they heard the fridge opened and soft rattling was heard, "Five?" Luther asked as he got up from the couch.

"Shit" Luther said as him and Freddy walked towards the kitchen.

They saw Five without his blazer on standing over by the fridge, drinking a large bottle of water. He was pouring down the water, like he was in a hurry.

"Five?" Freddy asked as Five leaned his head back while drinking the bottle, "Five, what..."Luther said as him and Freddy walked over to him.

"You okay?" Luther asked as he furrowed his brows in confusion and Five glanced at both of them while slurping.