06

" 𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌! "

" 𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌! "

'Pansy, Blaise!' I shouted swiftly making my way down the stairs into the common room, 'I'm going for a walk to the black lake I'll be back soon' A cold hand grabbed a hold of my own 'everything okay?' I gulped at the blonde before me, 'I'm fine just need to think' I forced a smile and slipped out of his grasp hurrying out of the Common room and into the hallway. I ran my fingers through my hair the thrill of a new school was wearing off I was now having sleepless nights because I have so much homework like could they ease up especially considering I already knew most of it. I plopped myself down at a tree close to the lake. It was beautiful at night the moonlight reflecting off the water. It was peaceful until I was interrupted.

Draco's pov

She slipped out of my grasp, it was starting to frustrate me, she was immune to my flirting she would just laugh at it or make some comment back but she always made it clear she didn't like me. 'got a thing for Potter' Blaise chuckled watching my expression 'Not in the slightest' I changed my gaze to Pansy who looked nervous, I didn't really care but I thought I may as well ask, 'what?' My tone came out bitter and cold but oh well. 'I'm just worried about her you don't know her like I do' I scoffed, Pansy really thought she did something becoming close with y/n how hard could it be. We sat in a comfortable silence Blaise and Nott both marvelling over one of the pages of the Daily Prophet. 'He was here!' A first year yelled running in, Pansy nearly jumped from her seat, 'Who?' I leaned forward 'Sirius Black!'

Not even a minute later Dumbledore burst in Snape by his side, 'where is miss Potter' Pansy looked like she was about to cry, 'the black lake sir she went for a walk' The headmaster shared a worried look with Snape. I stepped forward, 'Is she okay?' Dumbledore tilted his head and smiled 'Mr Malfoy do you know how Ilvermorny teach?' What does this have to do with anything? I shook my head. 'Well, they teach far more advanced magic then the year should learn therefore Miss Potter is incredibly advanced so if she did run into Sirius Black she could fend him off, now I need every Slytherin in the great hall'. I gulped, Sirius Black against y/n she could die and he was so calm. I turned to look back at Blaise who was hugging Pansy into his chest reassuring her that y/n was fine. 

y/n's pov

'y/n' I turned quickly holding up my wand, it was Sirius Black. I was going to die. 'I'm not going to hurt you I just need you to listen' I scoffed laughing, 'I wasn't the reason your parents died' I felt my blood boil 'What' I spat at him. 'It was Peter Pettigrew he was our friend and he betrayed your mother and father, I don't know where he is now but he made everybody think I killed him' I let out another laugh 'Nice cover up how long did it take you to learn' The man before me had a shocked expression but his head tilted to the side as he thought. 'you're a Slytherin, oh James would be proud' I felt a quick pain in my heart  at the mention of my father. 'Don't talk about him' His expression softened 'He was my best friend even if you don't believe me know he was my best friend I wouldn't dare hurt him' I frowned as he ran off disappearing. 

I leaned back against the tree kicking at the ground, was he even real, or was it a figment of my imagination. Surely if he was real he would of killed me in seconds and what did he mean he wasn't the reason my parents died. I thought he was just a murderer and mostly who is Peter Pettigrew? 'Miss Potter' A familiar elderly voice called from the steps. 'Dumbledore' I greeted as he sat down next to me. 'Beautiful isn't it, the black lake, magnificent at night' I smiled and bowed my head in agreement. 'You're mother used to do what you are doing, come down here at night admittedly she normally studied' I let my grin take over my whole face. 'I struggle with studying especially with potions' Dumbledore nodded in thought staring out across the lake 'Perhaps Mr Malfoy could assist you' I felt my cheeks burning up. 'uh Malfoy I uh I guess' He chuckled 'Perhaps tell him'. 

I knitted my brows together and stood my ground 'It's not like that not with him' Dumbledore pursed his lips and stood, 'if that is so then you should have no problem studying now I must insist you come inside as Sirius Black has been spotted on the grounds and we must get you to the castle where it is secure' My breath hitched in my throat. It was him. 'Sir who is Peter Pettigrew?' I quizzed Dumbledore showed no expression as usual, 'forgive me Miss Potter but I am unaware if any Pettigrew exists' I frowned and nodded having no idea if he was being honest or not it was impossible to tell.

|||

I walked in to Lupin's class and slumped down at the front the table next to Harry and Ron's ignoring them as most of the time. 'hey Potter' I frowned at Draco 'What did I say abo-' He held up his hand 'I will call you what I want' I hit his chest 'I swear to Merlin I will murder you' He laughed 'will you now?' His voice was full of sarcasm. I let out a low sounding growl 'No wonder my brother hates you' his face fell and the sarcastic expression once there was gone 'like he likes you any better' I scoffed 'how charming of you no surprise you haven't got a girlfriend couldn't be nice to one girl if you tried' the comer of his lips down into a frown. 'I can be nice' I laughed and a few people looked at me 'try being nice to me for a week then I may believe you'. He opened his mouth to reply but someone walked in closing all the blinds and pulling down the projector at the front. 'Turn to page 394' Snape's bored voice read. Draco leaned down to my ear 'starting from right now I'll be nice to you for a week and if I do you have to do something I want and if you win I'll do something you want' I looked at him in a surprised manner, there was no way Draco Malfoy would be nice let alone for a week and what the hell was I going to make him do.