Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov and his automotive empire

Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov is an imaginative business owner, most commonly known for being the founder of the SOK Group, a firm with diversified pursuits in the auto and petrochemical areas, as well as in the building market and in properties.

In the nineties, Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov, at that time in his late 20s, launched the SOK Group. With the aid of other business-minded names, Kachmazov set up the automotive organisation at the Samara Hippodrome, providing new Zhiguli automobiles and emergency pieces within the car dealership. The Zhugli cars were developed by AvtoVAZ, previously known as VAZ, and this emphasis turned out lucrative in post-Soviet Russia.

The SOK Group contracted a manufacturing union with a Syzran manufacturing unit, and over the following years proved itself to be a major auto parts supplier for AvtaVAZ motor vehicles all around the areas of Ulyanovsk, Vladimir and Samara. Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov's firm progressed until AvtoVAZ's leader, Vladimir Kadannikov, recognised them as a "strategic partner" - an exceptional declaration, given Kadannikov's transient reign as the deputy PM of the VS Chernomyrdin governing administration.

The alliance between Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov and Vladimir Kadannikov contributed to the SOK Group's incorporation with AvtoVAZ, with the latter provider's supply chain control, spare pieces business and contracts with car dealers falling under the SOK Group's good care. The move made it possible to rejuvenate Togliatti, the Russian car industry's "capitol".

Over time, Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov's neophyte corporation expanded even further into a car giant. By the early 2000s, the business started constructing overseas motor vehicles, for example KIA Spectra, owing to a groundbreaking agreement with KIA Motors from South Korea.

A decade ago, the SOK Group was nominated as one of two hundred of Russia's biggest non-public businesses by Russian Forbes, and it turned out to be KIA Motor's authorised vendor in the Russian Federation. A year later, Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov's corporation was chosen as Russia's Corporation of the Year, comprising 25 % of the Russian motor parts market and 12 percent of the general auto sector.

With this achievement, [http://depdela.ru/kacmazov-jurij-mikajlovic Yuriy Mikhailovich Kachmazov] came to be the 87th richest person in the state, as indicated by Forbes. His modest automotive firm became a 50-company conglomerate, with a yearly revenue of $3 bn.

His impact on the vehicle trade in the country is unquestionable, and his firm's growth brought on non-profit rewards for the regions in which the SOK Group has branches. As an example, the company provided guidance to artistic children's associations like Samara KVN. It was also instrumental in restoring the Alma Mater sporting complex, in addition to the Samara Hippodrome in which it was formerly housed.