Chapter Twenty Seven

Taylor  is due in four weeks now.

Sebastian pov.......

I have been working hard on the nurseries to get them done cause my beauitful se×y wife is due in four weeks, but the doctor said they could come anytime they wanted to. So I am working on there rooms right now, I am sure Taylor is laying on the sofa cause  her back is killing her. Her family has been over the ones she calls her parents.

I been trying to help Taylor as much as I can cause right now she can't  do much and I don't  want her to do much neither I want her to be comfortable as possible, I know it is hard for hee cause she is carrying four or five babies.

I stop what I am doing to go check on my wife, I walk out of the baby's  room I walk down the hallway and then I round the corner to head down the steps. I slowly take the steps so if she is asleep I don't  wake her and I don't  want to fall at all.

I make it to the last step and I hop down, I walk down the hall that leads to the family  room. I peck in there and sure enough she is sitting up watching a movie but she has her head  down. I hear her whine, I walk into the family room and I put my hand on her shoulder  she jumps but calms down and shs looks at me with the biggest smile on her face.

I wink as I jump over the back of the sofa, she squeaks. As I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.  I pull her onto my lap and he baby bump hits my stomach as I gently rub her belly as I am kissing her hard core. She moans into my mouth and I groan into her mouth. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.  I rub my nose to hers and she giggles , I growl loudly....

" I love you baby girl."

" I love you too baby."

" How are you feeling baby?"

" Not bad babe."

He nods and I lay my head on his chest as we watch the movie, he wraps his arms around me and we cuddle. He rubs my belly and he kisses my forehead...

Ding Dong Ding Dong....

We both  look at each other...