Chapter 3 - "Owwww."

I sigh in annoyance as the airplane begins to slow for landing in the Seattle Airport. I search through my bag and find some chewing gum. I hate landing. Apparently chewing anything helps with the pressure of landing, I don't know if it's true but I guess it's time to find out!
I think it is helping, yeah it is. I wince as my ear goes funny. Nope, it doesn't help! Ouch. #mythbusted I should go on that show with the two guys that build stuff and figure out myths. I would ace it.

Once we got off the plane, we waited for our luggage. Four suitcases, one bright hot pink with pale pink words that say 'I'm a suitcase.' , one plain black one with a blue stripe on it, a rainbow swirly one with a purple unicorn Pegasus with purple writing that says 'I wish humans were real' , and another plain black on with a blue stripe.
"Your cases are boring." I tell him straight out as we walk to the car dealer shop, dragging our suitcases behind us.
"Your cases are weird." He shoots back. "Yeah, well so is your mum." I reply with a smirk. "Can we get a different car this time?" I add with a pleading tone, as we walk up to the shop. He agrees with a chuckle.

So guess what car we got! A custom rainbow coloured, Ferrari 458 with a pink Pegasus on the boot!! Kidding! We got a Black Lamborghini Adventador. Same as the one we had before, only in black! yay.

It had been a week since I had talked to Carlisle. We had visited Paris for a weekend. It was great. Now, we have touched down in Seattle, ready to drive to Forks and to my family.
"I'm hungry." I tell him as I see a McDonald's sign up ahead.
"You ate on the plane." He says, sighing.
"Yeah, I did! But that was like an hour ago!" I explain. He sighs and pulls into the mini-exit to the fast-food shop and into the drive thru. "Just the usual..." I mutter to him.
And so he answers the cashier with "A large Big Mac meal with Fanta for the drink and extra gherkins, a McHappy meal with a crispy chicken wrap no tomato, a m'n'm McFlurry with extra m'n'm's and a large fries, and a fishOfillet burger, please."
I stifle a laugh at the lady's expression as she sees there is only two people in the car. "I don't see how you can eat all of that by yourself!" He says, loudly in a expressionless voice. Just like we rehearsed and I hold up my phone to capture the hilarious facial expression of the cashier. I burst out laughing and then stop really quickly to stuff my face in food. He just rolls his eyes at me and chuckles. Whatever.
~~~
"I'm on the highway to hell, I'm on the freeway to family." I sing along to the radio, making my own lyrics. "I don't know the lyrics! I'm on the highway to sausages!" I finish off the song with a "YEAhhhh"
I throw the last couple of chips into my mouth and click the button to put the window down, I stick my elbow up on the seal and drop my hand out the window. Then I turn the radio up really high. "UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP! UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP!" I scream, getting some bad looks from people as we turn onto the Main Street of Forks. "GOT CHUCKS ON WITH SAINT LAURENT, GOT TO KISS MYSELF IM SO PRETTY!"
And then my phone rings, it's Emmett, I turn the music down while answering. "IM TOO HOT! HOT DAMN!" Emmett screams through the phone. And I of course, didn't expect it and may have thrown my phone out the open window when I jumped.

So now we are driving up the long road to the Cullen house, with a cracked phone! Yay! I sigh in disbelief, glancing at my phone before flipping down the over head mirror and think about my appearance. "You know the drill, right?" I mutter as my hair becomes long, black, and dull, and my eyebrows go black with a few grey hairs. My above lip hair becomes darker and more noticeable. And I add heaps visible weight to my stomach so my tight black dress looks bad. I giggle at my appearance and look over at him, he just sighs, amused. He parks the car and gets out, while I crouch down in my seat, out of view. "Of course, Madame Bopsledness." He replies in a voice that shouted 'How the frick frack frock did I get dragged into this?', then he closes the door and walks forward until the Cullen's appear out the front of the house. I'm using his uncracked iPhone to watch the going-ons.

But I can't hear him because human genes. *insert annoyed face emoji.* I should get like photo booth props of the emoji faces and then carry them around for every situation! That would be hilarious! Just walking down the street and then you see Krispy Kreme shop and BOOM! Heart eyes! Or if there are those tourist horse and carts and I'm like BOOM! Poo face! It would be awesome! And I could make a factory and sell them on eBay! And the Cullen's could fast move around making them and Billy Black could be the Director of Practicing and he could walk around with a stinky face one because apparently the Cullen's smell real bad! And his like 2 year old boy kid child thing could be the Director of Supreme Selling and he could cute people into buy them and Charlie could be the Director of Protection and Scariness, because he is scary now. He wasn't before. But he is a total Moldy Oldy now!

And then I realize that I was supposed to be waiting for His que I look up and realize he is standing there bowing at the air looking at the car... Looking at me to hurry up and the Cullen's are looking between him and the car not sure if they should threaten him away or call a mental hospital. My guess is he has been standing there for ages! So I laugh out loud, really loud, so they can hear me and I decide wait a little longer. Who doesn't want their family to think their not boyfriend/roommate/boyfriend thing is a nutter!

And then he sighs, really loud and stands up. Glances back at the Cullen's, who tense up, good sign, and then looks back at the car and does a massive bow/curtsy thing, "Announcing the Supreme Queen and Ruler of everything and everyone and life and death and measuring and nature and a bunch of other things I'm not going to say. Madame Bopsledness!" But it was in a really I don't really care kind of voice, he needs to step up his game if he doesn't want to be fired!

And then I open the door and crawl out, so they can't see me and BOOM! Jump up with my hands above my head and it was supposed to be amazing but... I hit my head on the window and fell backwards to the ground.

"Owwww."