Going to Auradon

"Are you ready to go to Auradon?" Gil asked walking over to his sister. The girl looked over at her brother quietly. She stared at him for a moment. "Why?" Dawn asked. "Because I want to take you. Come on it'll be fun." The male said with a smile. "There are grapes. I'm sure you'll love them. You have to try them. If grapes won't make you come then how about if I say Harry will come along. Also Evie, Mal, Carlos and Jay are there. I'm sure you would like to see them aswell." He said. That instantly made her want to go. The tall girl stood up and walked over to Gil. "Good girl." He said with a smile and started to walk. "So where is Harry then?" She asked softly. "He is waiting at the bridge." Gil said.

They soon arrived at the bridge seeing Harry

They soon arrived at the bridge seeing Harry. "Well hello." Harry said looking at them. "The LeGume siblings." Harry said. "Well let's go." He said and started walking on the bridge. "We can actually go to Auradon?" The girl said shocked as she stepped onto the bridge. "This really is amazing." She said. "I know right." Gil said as the three of them walked along the long bridge soon arriving at Auradon.

" Gil said as the three of them walked along the long bridge soon arriving at Auradon