Chapter 7

Back at the palace.
My father, was there waiting for me at the gates with a big smile, the mother I can only imagine standing next to him. Arms out wide. In excitement I ran towards them, also opening my arms wide, I closed my eyes and just before we were about to envelop each other.
I felt nothing.
Not the anticipated warmth, the firm hold.
I opened my eyes
I was alone, in the dark.
The darkness bended around me until it formed into the forest. Where all my troubles began. Now I was sweating, my breath became short, I am running, I craned my neck to see what's chasing me. It's the bear.
But different.
The bear's face resembled those of the men who took me, who aren't letting me go.

Fear rose in my heart, making me run harder.

I came to a clearing and there they were again! All lined up with furious expressions, murderous intent dirtied their gaze.

The scene changed. I was in darkness again. But the darkness didnt bend this time.
Now little holes of light were made in the darkness and the individual faces of the men appeared.
Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, I.N.
All there in front of me.

Suddenly I felt a prescense behind me and couldn't move, I felt something soft, warm, yet forceful on my lips.
"Hello there princess." An unfamiliar voice said.
My mind returned to reality.
I opened my eyes groggily, feeling as if I had slept for days to a pale, handsome face.
He smiled down at me, but something deeper was hidden.

"W-wh-"

"You seemed to have caused my boys plenty of trouble. " he smirked down at me, a shiver traveled through my spine.
"Wh-who are you?" I barely mumbled out, his eyes narrowed at me for a second.

"Me? I'm Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He rolled his eyes at me like what he said was obvious.
"Well what do you think we call ourselves? The seven dwarfs?" He joked.

Stray Kids...they're called Stray Kids, that name is well suited...

"Well dont I deserve something?" He broke our silence, I looked back up at him, a little scared now knowing that he's the one that leads those monsters.

"For what?" I said in a small voice.

"You know, giving you the true loves kiss and waking you up," he went on. I shook my head, more to myself than to him. This psycho wants me to give something to him? When his minions just poisoned me! Unbelievable, I wouldn't be surprised if I died here from these shenanigans.

His soft features began to harden when he saw my disgust, something in his eyes turned, a frown formed.
"Excuse me?" He said darkly, I shivered, I now noticed how toned and muscular his figure was, I noticed just how much bigger than me he was.

"No thank you." I feigned nonchalantness but inside I was close to wetting the bed. His veiny arms buldged at me, I flinched when his hand shot out at me, just missing my throat he caught my chin. This action alone was something I was used to, but the feeling behind it was terrifying, I could feel his hands shake under my chin with anger. His deep frown twisted into a dark smile, his eyes glinted.

"You have no right to reject me." he growled, I tried to fight out of his grip but my arms were limp and my legs immobile, the antecdote hasn't kicked in yet... I tried screaming, but my voice was weak, only managing a squeak.

"Ugh, haven't you learned already? No one will ever hear you, no one will ever find you." he chuckled, bringing his face down to mine, licking his lips. He was hungry.

Tears pricked my eyes, when I realized what he meant.

"Please no, I am still a minor, I'm not old enough for this." I tried to reason, my voice breaking in fear. He struck my face, hard, my neck snapped harshly to the side. Then he jerked it back so I looked at him. Tears flowed more, as my cheek stung and my neck burned.

"You are mine and I'll do what I please, you will be my wife!" with that he smashed his lips to mine, his hand released from chin and to hold of my neck, suffocating me. Using it as a hold to deepen the kiss, his other hand was used to touch, caress, grab my precious places that Father had always taught me to never let anyone touch.

I didn't have the strength to push him away, I choked on my tears in defeat as he had his way with me. I always imagined this moment with someone I loved, not with this monster.

When it was all over, I laid there, staring at the cieling, he was straddled over me. I was sweaty, exhausted, in pain and defeated. My legs were weak and my arms useless, all night he twisted and turned me to the point I threw up, but that didn't stop him. He told me dirty things and did dirty things.

He finally got off me, not missing the chance to graze my bare body with his hand.

"Let me go get you some food, Honey." I could hear the smirk in his voice, he left, closing and locking the door behind him.

When he finally left, embarassment set in, I groaned, bringing the blankets to hide my face, I screamed into it. I screamed again and again until the door busted open.

I jumped, quickly bundling myself in the covers, hiding my nakedness. I looked over and saw Felix walking in with something hiding behind his back.

With a large smile he skipped towards me.

"Good morning!"

I didn't respond, not in the mood.

"How are ya?" he said again, leaning in thinking that I was just quiet. When he realized I was just not answering he straightened and feigned a pout.

"Cat got your tongue? Or is your voice tired from all the screaming you did last night?" he stuck his tongue out at me, earning a pillow to the face.

"Hey, I came here for something good, since you have made Boss so happy, I thought of giving you a little gift."

Then from behind his back he pulled out the tiniest bear cubs I've ever seen, they fit perfectly into his small palms. The little cubs were sleeping, one yawned and squirmed before cuddling into itself. My heart melted for the small helpless creatures.

I sat up, tightly wrapping the blanket around myself, motioned for him to place the cubs in my lap, he did so.

For a second I just let them sit there as I admired them, then slowly, carefully I raised my finger to stroke the tops of their heads, enjoying their pure, soft fur.

"Don't get too attached with them, they have 4 years till we kill them." Felix said before walking out.

I am strangely not surprised, I simply nodded.

I was going to raise these cubs... even though they arent going to last long, somehow I felt I was little more in power, a little more in control, and I have a little more hope.

You like? I'm shook, anyways, I plan on updating on weekends so this is just an exception and if i don't then I'm sorry. lol