Chapter 2 - Surprise !?

*Fast forward to going back to Phil*

One day before going back to Philippines for a vacation, I suddenly got a call from a random number I was in hesitant in answering it since lots of people have been calling me as a prank call so I left it and didn't bother answering it since it's probably one of those prank callers again.

Honey, why didn't you answer the call? who was it?

oh, it's probably one of those prank calls again, can't be bothered being pranked right now, I'm too excited for tomorrow OMGGGG!

hahaha! ok calm down, I'm just gonna pack some thing for our flight tomorrow.

ok mum, I'll be upstairs in my room if you need me.

With that said, I went upstairs to my room and to my surprise the caller was calling me again so I ignored it once more.

This caller keeps on calling me so I decided to answer it to end it because it's getting so annoying eughh!

Hello?

hello? is this Honey Lopez?

uhh yea it is, why?

This is the staff from ABSCBN

uhm ok, what do you want? and I'm no celebrity.

haha, yes we know but we just want to ask if we can get a hold of you, are you ever coming back to Philippines sometime this year?

uhh yea actually tomorrow, we're flying back there tomorrow morning at 7am why?

oh thats good then, we were thinking if we can have an interview with you on The Buzz, when do you think you will be able to do that?

uhm, I'm not quite sure but you can ask my parents about this but.. why do you want to have an interview with me?

oh yes, we saw your dancing video and your singing video and Mr. M wants you to be part of ABSCBN, and we also heard that you have always wanted to be part of it because you want to meet your idols.

how did you get my videos? I didn't post it on any social medias?

the views, ratings and the amount of likes for both videos are really high, it's really really starting to be popular here in Philippines, hope we can interview you and get to know much more about you. You really do have a great talent. Do you mind giving us both of your parents' number so we can discuss when we can get you for your interview?

oh yes its 04------

ok thank you so much, have a safe flight and thank you in advance. enjoy

Thank you so much, really can't wait, looking forward to it.

OMGGGGG! OMGGGG! OMMGGGGG! I just got a call from fricking ABSCBN asking me if they can get an interview with me!? is this the best day of my life or is it, hahhaha omgg! I don't even know what's happening with my life right now but I'm lovin it ;) Mcdonalds lng ang peg Honey? OMGGG! excited na talaga ako.

ayy shets! what if my parents don't approve for this? for me being a part of ABSCBN? what if? omggg! Honey no no no no no! your thinking negative again! but what can I do, this always happens but I'm so excited, if they don't approve I will .....

JUMP OF THE BRIDGE -- my talking was interrupted by my brother

ate have you lost your mind? you can't find a bridge here that's near enough for you to walk to.

shut up! I was just imagining, now go away before I throw you in the bin

fine then!

ayy nko talaga tong c Leinard mapepektusan ko toh eh, panira ng scene, eh nagpapractice lng nmn ako sa acting skills ko, hahaha😂

anyways back to my thoughts...

I can't let that happen though, it's a dream come true if I'll be a celebrity and my whole family knows that! they know that all my life I've been wanting to be a part of ABSCBN but I know I couldn't achieve it but now that it's here, I can finally achieve all my dreams!