Chapter 10

Lottie's pov

I was sitting up on the roof watching the stars when I heard people come up behind me. Luckily it was only Laura, Trevor and Sam. They talked to me for a while and Trevor and me cuddled. Sam said Kian was pretty pissed off. I don't want to see him he was to hard on us! I said. Okay Char wanna go get our pjs on and we can go to the game room with Sam and Trevor Laura said. That thought made me feel happy I gave her a hug and we went to our room to get changed (picture up the top of there pjs) I texted Sam to go make popcorn for the movie.

To Sam 😊🙊: Hey!! Can u go make popcorn for the movie meet us in the game room

From Sam 😊🙊: Kk be there in 5

Sams pov

So Char texted me to make popcorn so I went to get popcorn for the movie. I walked downstairs I could hear the boys. I could tell Kian was still mad bcos he was shouting about Trevor. I walked past the boys. Hey ricky I said to him. He followed me into the kitchen what's up Sam he said. Just going to make popcorn to watch a movie I quietly said. Kk ricky said. What's up with Kian I said. UGHHH he's stressing out bcos of Lottie and Trevor he said. But there not dating I lied right through my teeth. I know but Kian is just thinking about if it happened ricky said. BLEEEEPPPP. Guess that's the popcorn ready. I put the popcorn in the bowl and went upstairs to the girls and Trevor. They were waiting on me. What's going on downstairs Trevor whispered to me. Well I was talking to ricky and he was saying that Kian is stressed I whispered. What movie are we watching? Laura asked. How about the inbetweeners 2 I heard that movie is really funny I say as I sit down beside Laura. I noticed something when we were watching the movie I was cuddling with Laura and Lottie and Trevor what am I doing!!

Ricky's pov FINALLY

Me Kian Connor and JC were downstairs we were still trying to calm Kian down about the Lottie and Trevor thing. Then JC blurts out something. Kian calm down she's a girl JC said. Then Kian got pissed off. JC WHAT IF IT WAS LAURA WHAT WOULD U DO WOULD U BE LIKE FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT SHES A GIRL!!! KIAN SCREAMED. That's when Kian got pissed off. Sorry about that guys I'm just mad! I'm going up to check in on the girls Kian said. I'll come too JC yelled

Kians pov

I just shouted at JC and now I'm really sorry and mad I'm gonna check on the girls with JC. We walked up the stairs we knocked on there door no answer we walked in they weren't there we went to Trevor's room they weren't there so me and JC went to check the game room we walked in and saw the girls Trevor and Sam. My baby was lying up against Trevor CUDDLING. I looked at JC and could tell he was about to kill Sam. TREVOR GET THE FUCK UP!!! I yelled at him causing Lottie to wake up. SAM YOU TOO JC SCREAMED. YOU ARE LYING WITH MY BABY!!! JC yelled. TREVOR I SWEAR TO GOD IF U TOUCHED LOTTIE U R DEAD!! I screamed. Both of the girls ran out of the room and was crying. By then ricky and Connor were chasing after the girls gonna calm them down. BOTH OF U DOWNSTAIRS NOW I YELLED AT SAM AND TREVOR. Me and JC were about to rip there heads off. We walked into the girls room to see if they were okay. Sorry girls me and JC said toghter. Kian why did you do that we were just watching a movie Lottie said to me while crying. I really wanted to give her a hug then but then JC started talking. Girls were really sorry! JC said then we both left. Now we have to deal with Sam and Trevor.

Jcs pov

Me and Kian walked down the stairs to the boys. Trevor was scared as fuck. Trevor did u touch my baby Kian yelled at him. NOOOO! I was cuddling her! Kian was about to punch Trevor in the face but then Kian heard Lottie scream. DAD STOPPPPP!!!!! Lottie screamed as she fell to the ground crying. Kian immediately ran to her. Both of you go to your rooms now me and Kian will talk to you tomorrow! I whispered to them. Laura came running down after Lottie she hugged her. Then Laura came over to me. Dad I'm so so- I cut her off but hugging her.

Lottie's pov I heard Kian and JC running Down the stairs to Trevor and JC I tiptoed down the stairs so I could here l. DID U TOUCH MY BABY! Kian yelled at Trevor. NOOO!! I was just cuddling her Trevor yelled. I looked around the corner and Kian was about to punch Trevor I didn't want that to happen. DAD STOPPPPP!!!!! I screamed falling to the ground crying. Kian immediately ran to me and hugged me and said sorry baby girl I'm gonna bring u up too bed and we'll talk tomorrow.