Chapter 2

"How am --- doctor?" A voice asked.

Why can't i hear them? What are they talking about?

"That is up ---" another voice. I feel something poke my arm. My beating slows down. My body starts to shut down. What are they doing to me?

Beep-- Beep

Oh my god. What is that? Why is it so loud. Why can't I open up my eyes?

Beep- Beep- Beep -Beep

Oh my its going faster. Where am I? Open eyes. Open.

I feel my heart beating faster. All the sudden I see bright light. Yes! They are open.

I sit up and see all these wires. Oh jeez a hospital. I start to pull them. I see blood start coming out of my arm.

"Oh shit" i mumble

"What the hell are you doing"

I look up and see a very hot guy. That is walking over here.

"Look at what you did" He puts a cloth over the blood. I just stare at him.

"Who are you? " I whisper.

"I'm your bodyguard. " He looks down at the blood.

"And why do I need a bodyguard? I'm not in danger and i can take care of myself." i whip my arm out of his grasp.

"You sure can take care of yourself, look where you are. You miss are in a hospital. That says something."

"I don't need help."

"You have no one, so stop being stubborn."

I stop and look at him. "What did you say?"

"Stop being stubborn. You need to sleep."

" Leave me alone. I'm not a pity patient." I glare at him.

" Oh god. You are going to give me a hard time aren't you?" He got close to me.

I wanted to flinch. My body was telling me to but I couldn't think of the reason for it. " Well I'm obviously stubborn so duh." I move away a little.

" Game on little girl." He moves away.

" Best will win asshole." I close my eyes and hear him sigh.

Few hours later

" She doesn't understand---"

" Deal with it--"

" I know it's my --"

"Good luck--"

" Ugh I'm so --" I heard a bang and I jump to sit up on the bed and look around and see that man. He looked angry and had his hands in his hair.

" Can I go home?" I ask nervously.

He turned around and saw me." No, you aren't released yet."

" When?" I look away.

" I'm not sure."

" Do you know anything?" I let out a frustrated sigh.

" More than you think Jamie."

" What is your name?"

" Toby."

" Well Toby, you can leave now."

" Jamie, stop it. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. This is my job."He groans.

"Your job? You're not a doctor! Leave me alone!" I scream.

" I don't have a doctor degree, but I know how to help people." He slowly gets closer.

" But I don't want you here!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I flinch.

"I'm sorry." I look down and cover myself with the blanket and lay down.

" Look I'm sorry---"

"It's fine." i close my eyes and turn away.

" God damn it." I hear a slam. I finally let out a breathe that I forgot I was holding.