Chapter 1: Where it All Started

November 7 was the night where it all started.

I was having a party, a birthday party actually. It was my 18th birthday so it was mandatory for me to celebrate it. You know, the becoming of a woman and shit.

I didn't have a dress though, or the 18 candles and all that cheesy, fluffy shit you find at debuts. I cringe at those. Sit back and relax my dear sweeties and let ME tell you how you do it.

THEME: Black and Gold
MUSIC: Badass Rock Bands
DRINKS: Booze. And LOTS of them.

After dancing and mingling with my friends and guests I went back on my little stage and I sat on my onyx chair with gold trimmings that was made just for me courtesy of my friend Jack's dad.

That night I wore a black zip up bustier crop top, gold high waisted shorts and black combat boots with gold shoelaces. Yeah, I rocked my outfit and I looked hella hot.

Everybody I knew was at the party and even people I didn't know was there. But I didn't care. I was having the time of my life. It was awesome. I was awesome.

It was around 2am the celebration ended at midnight but the party was still at full swing. I got tired of sitting on my fancy chair and went outside for a smoke.

My parents don't know I smoke though, and they weren't there that night. But they said that I should just enjoy my party without the supervision of any adults cuz I was already 18. To my liking. My friends know I smoke though, but of course, they all smoke. I tried to stop smoking but I just couldn't, it's kinda hard. My fellow smokers understand.

Anyways, I lit a stick and then this guy arrived, and this guy was hot. I mean really mother 'effin HOT. He was tall, he had dark hair, and green eyes. He wore a black, acid washed v-neck shirt, with gold trimmings on the folded sleeves, black skinny jeans and an old pair of black Vans with gold shoelaces. His shoes caught my eye, we had the same idea on the shoelaces. Perfection was written all over his hot body and I liked looking at this piece of eye candy standing in front of me.

"Hey Drei, Happy Birthday." He said with a smile. Damn, that smile of his can blow my panties off and make any girls inside turn into mush.

"Hey, uhm.. Thanks? Uh, who are you again?" I asked non-chalantly.

"The name's Vince" he said still smiling his amazing smile.

"Hey Vince, nice meeting you. But, it seems that you already know me, seeing that you know my name."

"I've known you for a long time" he said as he walked over beside me leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, about that, how'd you know my name?"

"Like I said, I've know you for a long time" with a tiny smile lacing his lips.

"Well you're creepy" I said as I had a puff of my cigarette,

He then took out a pack for himself and asked me "Do you mind?" While looking at the lighter in my hand.

"Nah. Here, catch." I tossed it towards him. He lit his cigarette and handed me back my lighter.

We stood there in silence. Only the light if cigarettes can be seen as we smoke under the pale moonlight. I looked over at Vince and I caught him staring at me. His piercing emerald green eyes looking at me with an unreadable expression with his lips slightly parted as if he was about to say something.

"Are you just going to stare at me? Take a pic. It lasts longer" I teased.

"I was gonna give you something" he replied. He then reached into his pocket and took out a small box.

"You're not gonna propose are you?" I said jokingly.

He simply smiled and took out a necklace. It was beautiful, and I don't use that adjective, like ever. It was a delicate silver chain with a small jade pendant.

He walked over and placed it around my neck. I touched the stone gingerly. It felt cool against my fingertips. He kissed my cheek, to my surprise, then told me, "Goodbye, Drei. See you soon," feeling his smirk against my skin a series of images flash through my mind. Images that made no sense. The last thing I knew, I was on the ground with my unfinished cigarette when everything went black.

Author's Note 💩
Hi!
I hope you'll stick with this story as I post it and love it like how I'm loving it. 😊
I'll try hard to update as fast and as frequently as possible, so stay tuned for more!

Please Vote, Follow, Comment, Share this Story & Don't forget to
"Never Stop Dreaming" my darlings :D

Sincerely,
CamilleBuensalido