About pet regression

Pet regression is a safe state of mind that makes someone feel free with relief without responsibilities. It is similar to age regression in that way but the difference is instead of going into a childlike mindset it's a more of a pet mindset (dog, cat, bunny, etc.) While age regressing you act more childlike, pet regressing you act more pet like.

True we were never animals (unless one believes in reincarnation and they are somehow regressing to a past life, this is also known as kin but that's a different topic to discuss) pet regression isn’t about regressing to something you used to be, it’s about regressing to your core. Age regression is regressing to a younger mindset, pet regression is about regressing to your INSTINCTS. And some people’s instincts are different than others.

Everything is so much less stressful when you regress to your instincts. Things aren’t complicated anymore, instead they’re more black and white, easier to understand. Stimulation and response. Simplifying your thought process can be therapeutic and can balance your emotions.

The “pet” part of pet regression is only meant to make regressing to your instincts a little more fun. Kinda like a little kid playing pretend! And don’t you tell me that you’ve never seen a little kid try to mimic their pets, it’s really not that unordinary.

You may find that a lot of your natural behaviors are similar to a certain animal/pet you feel drawn too or really love. For example, maybe you identify as a pet cat because you tend to fixate on bells and other jingly items, as well as moving objects (especially if they’re spinning)

Or possibly a wild animal like a wolf because you're very territorial of your things and space, and can get aggressive/emotional when people impead on it.

Maybe a puppy because you're more energetic at sun up and sun down and need a good brushing, or “grooming” to help calm down and relax. Of course grooming is therapeutic for any pet.

It all depends on you, you're interests, and the animal you identify as. Your pet can be a simple and actual pet like a puppy/kitten or something uncommon and wild like a horse or monkey.

ALL PETS ARE VALID AND DESERVE LOVE!! NEVER FEEL ASHAMED OF YOUR PET BECAUSE IT DOES NOT "CONSTITUTE" AS A PET OR BECAUSE IT IS WILD!! YOUR PET IS YOUR HEADSPACE AND YOUR SAFE SPACE!