The Broken Mafia Trampled Into Her World

Author:Babystepswriter

Status:Completed

Chapters:40

Reads:490K

Elsie Miller, just an ordinary girl with simple life. Her life turned chaos when she accidentally bumped into a little girl that attached to her immediately after the incident. Little that she know, the little girl brought her closer into the mafia world.

Dexter Anderson, the mafia king that lost his family and it turned him to a cold hearted, ruthless and heartless mafia-broken mafia. The only family left was his niece, Andrea Smith. He devoted all his love to his niece and willing to do anything to create a smile on her face and she was the cause he trampled into Elsie's world.

"You can't reject me. Once I decided what I want, no one can say no to me and you are included. I will make sure you come to me and say yes to my face. Mark my words."

"Haha. Very funny mister whatever you are. Let's see how you are going to make me say yes!"

"Well, challenge accepted." He cut off the line afterwards without giving me any chance to argue back. Arrogant and rude. Now, it convinced me more that this was the right decision ever for rejected his offer.

My Rating:10000000000000000000/10