Chapter 5

It had been three years somehow Elena had made it through the day. She and Henrick were watching Lion king in her room. With him now two she was feeling sadder everyday that Kol wasn't here to see him grow up. But she didn't know when the threat was going to be gone and she didn't want anything happening to him.

She looked over and seen him sleep. She turned off her tv and pulled him into her. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

"Elena i will come for him and you will not be able to stop me first i will come for Hope then for Henrick."

Elena was pulled into a dark room she seen some one dragging him away from her."No your not going to take him from me i won't let you" Elena teared.

"You won't have a choice no one will be able to stop me. If an original can't stop me then you can't either. Me and my sister had a deal. I get the first born of each Mikaelson its not my fault that he was born a Mikaelson. Doppelganger blood bonus he will make sure that i never ever die you are never going to see him again"

"NNOOOOOOOOOO" Elena screamed. She coudn't lose him she wouldn't. She vamped to the witch and pushed her on the floor taking Henrick from her. She picked him up and vamped away."No one is ever going to hurt you not if i have anything to say about it."

Her head felt like it was going to explode and she started to scream in pain. Henrick was snatched from her arms. Which made her scream louder. "To think you gave up your one true love for someone that was just going to get taken from you. To sad that he will never get to know his own child i bet then he'll stop loving you. You could have simply left a year and given me the child but you want to be complicated don't you your risking everything now his life your life are you willing to do that."

"I will do anything to make sure that he's ok cause i am his mother and you are not going to take him and use him. Not going to take him from the life that he rightfully deserves because your a selfish little bitch who has nothing left. You want power your own sister choose someone else over you. She doesn't even like you anymore cause you crave the one thing that you can't have. All your family hates you"

"Who needs family when you get to live eternity as a very powerful witch."

"No" Elena screamed.

She gasped awake she was drenched in sweat she seen Henrick still sleep next to her. She was scared she never wanted anything to happen to him and she wouldn't let it. She rather die then lose her son.