Chapter 3//

Chapter...3? Is it? 11/12 chapter story. Not very long, but a lot of drama:)

I dunno....

Here it is then!

~

|| Louis' POV ||

"Louis! I know you're in there!" Liam yells from the other side of the door. Zayn, Aiden, and I lean against it to keep him from opening it. I wish the lock wasn't broken.

"Sorry Liam. I'm going slightly deaf in my left ear. Can you say that again?" I say mockingly. Another hard pound is heard. "Ooh, Liam's going from a puppy to a rockweiler."

"Louis." He replies sternly. "Fine. I'll just go tell Harry why we really aren't friends." I stop forcing all of my weight on the door. He doesn't...he can't!

"Don't you dare!" I shoot back. He knows I don't want Harry to know. Liam isn't that evil. Hell, Liam isn't evil at all.

"Then open the goddamn door!"

I look over to Aiden and Zayn, then nod. They both give me a strange look, but take their bodies off the door. I do the same, allowing Liam to push open the door.

"Now, I hope you're going to clean Harry's place." Liam demands. I pretend to think about, then make a face.

"Look, just clean Harry's house and we'll leave you three alone." An Irish voice adds in. When did Niall get here? "Yeah?"

"I don't know. Maybe if I had something in return..."

"Something like what? You already have Harry doing your homework. You take my lunch everyday. Who knows what you'll start doing to Niall." Liam complains

I smirk. "I have a small system figured out." Niall purses his lips, not sure what to think.

"Wow, Louis. What happened to you?"

"You know exactly what happened, Liam!" I shoot back. He gives me a sad look.

"That's no reason to-"

"There's no reason to what?"

He narrows his eyes. "To put me and Harry through all of this! What has he done to you? I know what I did! But where does Harry fit into our situation?!"

"He's everything in this situation, Liam."

"Of course he is. How?"

I shake my head. "Just drop it. Why don't you tell my dear Harold to make sure my homework gets done?"

"Why don't I go tell your dear Harold why you can't stand him?" Liam retaliates. He thinks he's the only one with a threat. I have plenty of threats too, Li-Li.

"Then I'll tell him why I can't stand you? I'm sure he'd love that." Liam stays silent. "What's wrong, Li? Don't want your best mate to know you-"

"Stop. Louis." A new, deep, voice says. I look behind Niall to find Harry staring there, curls and all. "If Liam doesn't want me to know, then I don't want to know. Unlike you, I'm a good friend."

I glare at him. "You have absolutely no idea how good of a friend I am! Why don't you ask Liam here what happened last summer!" His eyes move over to Liam.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, Haz." Liam pleads. I scoff. Such a great friend. "I swear."

Harry hesitates before nodding. "Alright, Li. Come on. Lets go get my room set up. You're staying over, right?" So that's it then? No interrogating? Now yelling or screaming? How pathetic.

"Yeah. Niall, too." Harry nods. Liam looks back a meet before grabbing Niall's arm and leading him out of my house.

|| Harry's POV ||

Louis is such an ass. Saying that he's a good friend. Psh, tell that to all of the binders I've had to replace because he binder checked me. And then he goes and throws Liam under the bus. Pathetic.

"You okay Li?" I ask as we make our way into my house. He nods, opening the door. The 3 of us made our way inside the house and upstairs to my room.

"I'm fine. The question is, are you okay?" He questions, sitting on my computer chair. I shrug, laying on my bed while Niall just sits next to Liam. "I swear I'll tell you when I'm ready."

I shake my head. "I don't care, Liam. But does it have to do with why he's like that?"

"Yeah..." He replies, rubbing the back of his neck. I nod, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh." I say. "What time is it?"

"7:30" Niall answers. It's that early? Wow, I thought it was later than that.

I take my phone out of my pocket and check my email. Nothing. Sighing, I slip it back into my pocket and sit up.

Louis' words are replaying in my head.

'You have absolutely no idea how good of a friend I am!'

What did he mean by that? Is his way of being a good friend bullying me for no reason at all? That doesn't seem very friendly at all.

I wish I knew the reason behind all of this. No, I said I wouldn't make Liam tell me until he wanted too. All I can do is hope that it's soon.

"Harry! Can we order pizza or something?" Liam asks, grabbing his phone.

"Ummm, sure." I say, not paying much attention. All I can think of is Louis and what happened earlier. It's all too confusing for me to handle.

Niall sends me a worried glance as Liam leaves the room to order the pizza. When Liam is out of earshot, he comes and sits next to me.

"You seem out of it." He states, looking up. I let out a deep breath. "Does it have to do with Louis?"

"Maybe?" I reply, unsure.

"I know how you feel." He knows how I feel? Did he get bullied by his ex-best friend? "I have a crush on someone who won't feel the same way."

I widen my eyes when I realize what he's implying. "I don't have feelings for Louis!" I exclaim. He gives me a confused look.

"You don't? I could've sworn..."

"Nope. No feelings at all. Louis is a huge jerk. I could never like him." I say, crossing my arms. A crush on Louis? Yeah right...

~

Had a bit of trouble with this chapter, but I hope I did well!

I wonder who Niall likes...

Bye snowflakes!