• P R O P O S A L •

Aria's POV

After a while, the doctor examined me and said that I was all fine, but needed bed rest for at least a week.

And to take a healthy diet.

Then, me and Ashton just chatted around, having fun.

He was currently telling me a story of how he used to be a big bully in his high school and he once threw a boy into a dumpster only because he accidentally threw his water on Ashton.

"Tch. That's so not a good thing to do." I argued.

"When did I ever say it was a good thing?" He said and laughed and I couldn't help but join him.

What can I say, he has a very contagious laugh.

Suddenly, Ashton's phone rang and he excused himself.

Speaking of, where is my phone? I should ask Ashton.

He came back a couple minutes later.

"Aria, we need to leave from here now, I will answer all your questions later, so let me keep all my stuff in the car and then I'll come pick you up. Don't get up by yourself." He said and left me confused.

"O....kay." I said to myself.

He came back and carried me to his car and might i add, I was really very embarrassed when people here and there, would look at us and smile secretly or some just gave blank stares

Ugh. Humans just can't mind their own fudging business.

I buckled up as Ashton arrived in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked finally.

He started the car and we left the parking lot of the hospital.

"You'll see." He simply replied and I  furrowed my brows.

"Oh come on, tell me." I insisted.

"It's just a five minute drive from here. We'll reach there in no time." He said and I sighed.

I leaned back in my chair and placed my head on the headboard and closed my eyes.

After a while we reached a forest. It was a literal forest.

"Ashton, where exactly are we?" I asked him.

He laughed looking at my expression. He helped me get out of the car.

He was about to pick me up when I stopped him.

"It's fine Ash, I can walk." I said and smiled a little.

"Not happening." He said and picked me up bridal style.

I groaned but didn't say anything because it was of no use to argue with him when I coearly know who's gonna win the argument.

He carried me for another couple minutes and we reached a small garden like area with fairy lights over the plants, making it look really pretty.

Inside there was a small hut, which looked really cute. 

"What place is this?" I asked him.

"Welcome to my safe house. It's called the Garden Palace."  I laughed at his description.

"More like a garden hut." I said and laughed. I look at Ashton to see him smirking at me.

I don't like this. 

The door of the hut had no lock on it. But again, who would ever come into this forest, let alone this hut.

He opened the door quickly and held me properly again.