Chapter 1: Admittance

So i admit, this isn't the first time im publishing a story that i've written but it is the first time that the published story isn't a fanfic lol. So it's a change....therefore any feedback is appreciated! <3 Any ratings, comments, constructive criticism are all welcome :) hehe. thank you for reading. Hope you go on a roller-coaster ride as i have writing this story! (;

Copyright © Jenny Chang

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1:

What comes to mind when you hear plastic surgery? What comes to mind when you think of the person going for plastic surgery? What comes to mind when you hear a sixteen year old is going under the knife? Do you think its grusome? Many simply just reply that "beauty is pain", which was the same motto painted on the glass windows of Surgical Beauty Co. The white room had a tidy slick black counter directly in the middle with white walls covering 2 sides and an all glass wall covering one. The sun lighted the whole floor and shined on the black and white furniture. My mother walked straight to the counter and spoke to the receptionist as i waited on one of the round black sofas. There was a clear glass coffee table with a pile of health and beauty magazines lined neatly in half an arch. The receptionist seemed professional as she handed my mother a clipboard and a pen. WIth her hair tied back and wearing a white blouse and black skirt, behind the black rimmed glasses, her blue eyes sparkled.

Talk about high class and sophistication i thought.

Of course, not that it was suprising, growing up in a family where my father, Tristan George was a multibillionaire businessman and my mother Christine Tristan, was a former Miss Universe of 1987, gone company spokesperson/model of many companies and finally to my fathers, TG Inc, where they met and fell in love. Their love story leads to birth of me, Kiersty George, the one and only child of the two. They had such high expectations of me and had everything from what shoes I'd wear on a monday to what career i should take on in the future, set out for me. They never worried much about my appearaces becuase they both confidently knew that 2 good looking parents make a wonderfully beautiful perfect baby. What they didnt worry about, became their biggest problem.

I wasn't an ugly baby, if i may say so myself. I'm still not ugly. At 5'7 i had high cheek bones, light skin, shiny straight dirty blonde hair, and defined sharp grey eyes. The only problem was, i was over weight....

My weight becmae a burden to my parents. I was their embaressment....

The night of my sweet sixteen, i was trekking down the dark halls with a hand made thank you card for my parents. They gave a a wonderful birthday party and made me feel so special and loved. Getting closer to the door i could hear their conversation. I could hear my mother exasperated voice as she said," Tonight was HORRIBLE!" My fathers reply was a grunt as he didnt look up from his laptop.

"The dress showed her bulge, and the heels looked like they were going to break? do you know how embaressing having my friends and family see her like that?" My mother, the women who gace birth to me, almost shouted frustrated at my father. This time he looked up and  closed his laptop. He laid a hand around my mother in a comforting position.

Tiredly he responded" Our daughter is fat. Fat like a pig. But she is our daughter. We can't do anything. The sweet sixteen idea was yours anyways."

My mother only pouted. A few seconds passed and she lit up like a light bulb. "PLASTIC SURGERY" she almost screamed. "If she can't get slim herlf, we'll malke her be. Surgery fixes EVERYTHING!" she explained giddily. My father let out an approving nod. The conversation was done. Surgery was the solution. Stunned, i walked back to my room. I was their embarressment. I cried myself to sleep that night.

The very next day, nanny annie, woke me up at 7:30 sharp. I had 3 gucci suitcases, packed bags filled. She handed me a pile of clothes and said my mother was waiting for me. When i finally changed and walked down the winding stairs to the main lobby, my mother appeared in front of me all giddy.

"we're going on a little trip. LIke a camp thingy, for you." she said smiling from ear to ear.

So here we are, in the nice, flashy, sophisticated surgery office. 

I looked at the motto painted on the wall one last time as my mother called me to follow her and an appearing nurse to the room I'd be resting in. Beauty is pain....