getting to know the girls

SASHA'S POV

Hi, i am sasha, my mum and dad are kinda divorsed and i am struggling with that, everysingle day i have to move to my dads and mums so i can spend time with them. i am really into cheerleading and i have the skills and flexibility to do it. i have 3 other besties and its gonna be our first day of school.i have brown hair with greyish eyes.

YASMINS POV

hi i am yasmin i live with my mum dad grandma brother and its pretty good. i have a great voice that hasn't been shown to anyone (except my family, really),because i am shy. i have blonde hair with kinddda brown eyes, i am the most quiet and calm out of the girls, but that doesn't mean i dont talk. i am pretty excited of the first day of school and i guess so are the girls.

JADES POV

Hi my name is jade. my mum and dad excpect me too be all good girl style (i mean wear actual school clothes) but i have a passion for fashion which means i have the best fashion out off the group.although i have a passion for fashion i am also very smart. i cant wait to get straight a's for school.

CLOE'S POV

Hi my name is cloe, i am not rich like my other besties, i really need a scholarship which is whyh i am working hard at school, i am full american.  my dad died so my mum had to take place, I LOVE MY MUM,because even though she experieced something bad she still guides me with love:). also i am very sporty and i have to say my favorite sport is soccer mainly because its fun and i am good at it.hehe.