A Test, a Bike, and The Game.

Decade was driving through the streets with insane speeds, trying to make up for lost time. Ever since Mina and Haruto drained his wallet from that ramen place he had been strapped for money... And there was no room for delays. Decade put the pedal to the medal and gunned it.

Decade: *thinking* CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!! I am going to be so dead!!! 

Soon Decade saw UA in the distance, but he had to detransform and hide the bike. Thankfully, he noticed an alleyway where he could park the bike. He pulled off the belt and placed it in his bag then made his way into the school.  The school was absolutely massive, the place was like a maze with 

(y/n): Okay... got a bike and a catchphrase... why did that guy give me that bike? 

He soon opened the door to see a wide variety of students. The ones who stood out were a guy with the head of a bird, a boy with a rather large tail and a girl who was Floating clothes. Suddenly, he is approached by a tall student with glasses who seemed to have a formal look and a by the books personality.

Iida: Hello there fellow student! My name is Tenya Iida.

(y/n): My name is (y/n). (y/n) (l/n). It's good to meet you.

Iida: It is a pleasure to meet you as well. I hope we will do well as classmates!

(y/n) looked around to see a blond haired kid with his feet on his desk who seemed to give off a somewhat aggressive aura.

Blond haired kid: What are you looking at?

(y/n): Didn't mean any offense. Just looking around. You just happened to be in the way.

Blond haired kid: What did you say punk?!?!

(y/n): Wow... you have an anger issue. Maybe I can get you one of those stress balls.

Blond haired kid seemed to become furious at (y/n)'s quip but before he could do anything, Iida soon started to scold the Blond haired kid for placing his feet onto the desk

Suddenly, a familiar cheery voice called out (y'n)'s name. 

(y/n) turned to see both Mina and Haruto in their uniforms approaching him. 

Mina: Looks like you lost!

(y/n): Yeah yeah... I know. But this morning was super weird and I met some guy who knew my dad... and gave me his bike.

Haruto & Mina: WHAT!?!

Haruto: You got a motorcycle?

(y/n): Apparently, my dad wanted to give it to me when I was old enough. But besides that, I hope classes go well and we can become friends with everyone... besides the blond timebomb

Suddenly a tired looking disheveled man walked into view

???: It took 8 seconds for you to shut up. That's not going to work here. Time is precious, any rational students would know that.

Everyone in the class was shocked at the adult suddenly appearing. 

Aizawa- My name is Shota Aizawa... I'm your homeroom teacher...

Almost instantly, Aizawa pulled out what seemed to be athletic and training gear.

Aizawa- Get dressed and make yourselves to the training field. 

                                                      -Training field-

1-A: A quirk assessment test?!

Brown haired girl: But what about orientation?

Aizawa: If you want to be a hero, you shouldn't waste time on such trivial events. The selling point of U.A is the way we teach our classes. We aren't bound by traditions. *pulls out a digital notepad* Physical fitness tests don't allow the use of quirks for their averages. Bakugo, you finished first in the entrance exam right? In junior high what was the farthest you threw a soft ball?