Lunatic Bliss

April 17 2019

Alex was at the Mall with Lexi, Mickie, Alicia, The IIconics and Renee as Alexa had her sunglasses on. Alex was fixing his Hoodie Jacket as He rolled his Sleeves up. He was again feeling nervous and shy. He's tired of being dragged around by Bliss and her friends at the same time, He's dealing with troubles at Money in the Bank For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Alex heard on the news that he will face AJ Styles Next Week's Smackdown Live as The Road to Money in the Bank Interesting.

Alexa: So What should We Buy Anarchy?

Alex: Whatever Interests You.

Peyton: Are you paying for us?

Alex: To you and Billie, Hell No.

Billie: You have something to say Anarchy!!!

Alex went up to Billie's Face until Mickie broke them apart.

Mickie: Jeez, You Two are acting like Kids in a Playground.

Billie: He Started it.

Alicia: Jeez, Lock these two in a room and They will kill each other in a second.

Renee: Enough You Two. Come on let's get shopping.

Billie gave a tongue to Alex as Alex gave the middle finger. Billie also give him the middle finger as The Girls sighed.

Peyton: Those Two will never get along.

Mickie: Tell me about it.

Renee: Why do they hate each other?

Alicia: Alex dropped Billie's bags in the last mall trip and Billie argued with Alex and He had to pay for her. Ever since then Those Two hate each other.

Alex: Billie also needs to return me Three Hundred Dollars right now.

Billie: I'm not giving you anything Moxley.

Alex: What did-

Alexa: Come on you two, Cant you just get along?

Alex and Billie gave each other cold stares as They knew they wont get along that easily. The Girls started shopping as Alex was carrying their bags.

Alexa: Do You Want A Chocolate Ambrose?

Alex: I-

Alexa put a Chocolate on Alex's mouth as Alex quietly ate it. Alexa was laughing at Alex as He gave a thumbs up to the Goddess.

Alexa: That was Tasty Huh?

Alex: It was actually pretty good.

Alexa: Alright Off to the next shop.

Alex: But I th-

Alexa grabbed Alex's arm as She was dragging him to another store. Alexa saw some new boots as She was looking at Alex.

Alexa: Does These Boots look good on me?

Alex: It looks good.

Alexa: Alright Thanks Pumpkin.

Alexa gave a kiss to Alex's cheeks as She was giggling at him. Alex gave a smile to her as Alexa continued shopping. After One Hour, The Girls were done shopping as They brought a lot of things.

Alicia: Best Day Ever.

Peyton: Today was a fun day indeed.

Renee: And We Brought a lot of stuff too.

Alexa: But I'm kinda feeling thirsty.

Billie: There's a Smoothie Shop right there.

Alex: I buy for you girls some smoothies.