E-nemies Battle

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LUCAS  POV
Friday
2:00am
PART ONE

I've never driven faster.

Thank god it was night time

The security cameras of the streets couldn't see well.

I was going 70 on 50.

I arrive at BlackLight, contemplating where and how to enter. If they have invaded and decided to fight, they would be everywhere.
I get out of my car, parking it away and running to the parking lot of BlackLight.

I see Gabriel, one of the men I worked with in China, happy to see a familiar face.

"Lucas", he says running towards me.

"How do we enter?"

"They blocked almost all entryways, so if we call for backup they will immediately fight." He looks back at the building, almost as black as the night sky.

"Come with me, Lucas."

We take our guns out, heading to the back and we see two H.E.X.A agents and hide behind a bush.

"Do we attack?", Gabriel whispers.

"No."

I examine the two agents, currently fiddling with their uniforms. "They look like beginners. They must have asked the new agents to fight with them too."

The agents stop fiddling and enter through the back, as we follow.

"They're heading towards our security rooms."

I nod. "Gabriel get those sleeping shots. A bunch of them and get both of those agents. Give me some too."

He nods quickly leaving as I scan my wristband to a closet room. We stored some guns and ammo here and I quickly grab some, harnessing it to my belt.

How many agents know of this?

Does Natalie?

Where is Jayden?

Gabriel comes back, handing me a few shots while he follows those two agents.

"Yo Gabriel." He looks back at me. "Just knock them out. Enough for 12 hours at least."

"You got it Lucas."

Just as he leaves I feel my phone vibrate. I check it to see Jayden.

I pick up. "Did you hear?"

"Yes." He sounded breathless. "I just entered but all entries are sworn of by H.E.X.A. and I don't have my gun."

"What? Where is your gun?"

"I- I left it behind at C.O.D.E."

I was about to scold him about his stupidity but I hear the regret in his voice, so I leave it.

"I want you to go to the west wing and stand near the exit, I'll get you a gun, okay?"

He sighs. "Yeah."

I sneak him in, giving him a gun in the closet room, letting him get more ammo.

"Jasmine aware?", I ask.

"I woke her up. She's gone to get Natalie."

"They both are coming together?"  My body relaxes with the thought. "Good."

"Have you initiated our plan yet?"

I shake my head. "We don't have enough people. For now we are all storing up and Gabriel will be tranquilizing any agents that get in his way for 12 hours."