Chapter 6 Who are you?

After their shower they get dressed and lay in his bed.

"Ok, I need answers. You have obviously been trained to fight like that." Axel stated.

"My dad wanted a boy. My mom died giving birth to me. I bet you think my name is Jessica and Jess as nickname? Well, my real name is Jessie." She laughed. "Owww"

"Dad taught me to be the son he always wanted. How to protect myself, how to fight, and how to shoot. While most girls were shopping and wearing silly girly dresses, I was with dad learning how to fight and shoot. But don't feel sorry for me. I never cared for that girly shit. And I had Jade and Paula. We did girl stuff." She smiled.

"How long you known them?" Axel asked.

"Since kindergarten." Jess smiled. "Practically my whole life."

"Who's your dad?" Axel asked.

"I'm really tired can we put a hold on this till later? My head is starting to pound really bad." She said rubbing her temples.

"Sure. I'll get you some Tylenol. But this conversation isn't finished." He warned.

She took the meds and snuggled into his chest. And sleep takes over soon after. At least the Trish situation is handled. He hoped.

Next morning when they woke, he tried to ask about her dad again. She tried distracting him by sex, but he won't do it due to her bruised ribs.

"Fine then feed me because I am starving!" She moaned.

They go down to the kitchen and eat. Just as they are finishing Jade and Paula run in and steal her from him. The girls are sitting in a booth talking. Guys are in church in a MC meeting.

"You have to tell him." Jade warned.

"I know, but I'm scared to death he won't want me when he finds out where I who my dad is. He's going to be so pissed." Jess sighed.

"But more pissed if he finds out from someone else." Paula cautioned.

"I know." Jess sighed.

Just then the office door opened, and church lets out. Axel came over and sat down beside her without even looking at her. Bear kissed Jade taking a seat beside her as did Jett with Paula. The silence was defining. The guys were looking at Jess.

Axel finally looked at her. "So, Jess, want to tell us who your father is?"

"Yes, Jess who is your father?" Jett asked.

Paula smacks him in the chest.

"You already know?" Jess looked at Bear asking, then glared at Jade and Paula.

"Did you really think I wouldn't check out someone before welcoming them into my club and home? Come on Jess you of all people know better than that! Don't worry, your friends didn't give you up." Bear responded.

"Axel let me explain." Jess begged. "I was afraid you wouldn't stay with me if you knew. Not many guys would."

Before he can respond a group of bikers come through the outside door. Jess froze and went pale. It's the Hell's Demons MC. In walks Sarge, Reaper, Ryder, Cross, Diesel, Dragon, and Blade.

Jess and the rest of them stand up to meet the Hell's Demons. Jess goes to Sarge her dad and he wraps her in a hug.

"Daddy" Jess sighed.

"Princess." Sarge replied.

Yes, that's right. She's a real MC princess to one of the biggest MC around. They have charters all over the world. Her dad's charter has close to a hundred men. Reaper tries to hug her when her dad releases her, and she shoves him away.