Season 5 Chapter 9 : A Very Merry January

Jude's POV

I can't believe it's January and it's not snowing. Boy, California does have it's weird weather so does Connor. I can't believe how he likes the snow when we were kids and the fact that we were together, it barely snowed. Over during Christmas break, I let my husband visit his grandfather in Rhode Island (where Gavin's real grandfather really lives). Connor tells me that he is very sick and he wants to take care of him so I let him now go to his grandpa, for quality time and he thanked me hehe he was surprised.

One month later,

Connor's POV

Life here in Rhode Island, is very weird and very quiet. Thank god, my hubby gave me a ticket to visit so that I could take of my grandpa. My grandpa right now is feeling pretty good but he asked me to get my hubby here in RI and wants to know him better. And what better answer of what Jude said to me "of course, I will"

The day of Jude's Arrival

Connor's Grandpa's POV

I'm really looking for meeting Jude. By the looks of it, he sounds amazing Connor.

Connor's POV

He is, grandpa! He's my whole universe and I won't ever let him get away again.

Jude's POV

Hey, there Connor I made it finally, there was a weird guy checking me out but he didn't get to move as much because he notice my ring and he backed off finally. But I'm so excited to meet your grandpa! Oh my god, he is so cute!

Connor's grandpa POV

Is this the famous Jude Jacob Adams Foster-Stevens? He is so handsome, Connor, he's cute and nice type, Con! I like him for you!

Jude's POV

Well Connor's grandpa, Me and Connor were on and off for 6 years and then married for 2 years. I was really happy when I married your grandson. Thank god he was accepting my proposal at the time.

General POV

It's only been three weeks but Jude had fun with Connor and his grandpa. Jude mostly like hanging out with Connor the most, but he had a change of heart and loved noticing that Grandpa keeps embarrassing Connor.

Jude's POV

So, babe? I'll see you in a week?

Connor's POV

Yes, my grandpa is getting real better and the fact that you came was the most interesting surprise ever by my grandpa. Rose should be happy to see you. Hope there's no too much trouble there. Ok? Bye hubby!

Jude's POV

Bye babe, I love you and nice meeting you, Mr. Stevens ! Mwah and I kissed Connor. can't wait to see him in a week.

I'll miss you ...........