«1 - Truth»

I layed in bed, squinting my eyes to adjust to the light of the morning sun.

I opened them to the sound of Emma shouting her usual wake up call.

"Emmaaa, I was having such a good dream!" I groaned as I got out of bed and helped the little ones get ready for the day.

Everyone wore a white shirt and white pants. I hated it most of the time since it was really easy to stain.

As most of the kids finished getting ready, I went down to the kitchen to the smell of (F/F), my favourite.

"Mmm, that smells good." Still half-asleep, I waltzed over to my self-designated seat at the table next to Ray, Emma and Norman.

Emma was chasing around kids shouting,
"I'm going to eat you!!"
"That's probably the last thing you'd want to say to children, Emma..." I chuckle.

Ray had raven-coloured hair that covered his left eye. He had deep, dark green eyes and almost always had a book in hand. He had always told me how he wanted to finish reading every book in this house before he was 'adopted'.

(Ray)

(Ray)

Emma had short, orange hair and green eyes. Her pure, peach skin stood out with her hair, making her look like the sun. She was the most energetic and cheerful out of all the kids in the house.

(Emma)

(Emma)

Norman had white hair and ocean blue eyes. His white skin flourished in the environment we live in and he always wore a white sweater, no matter the weather as he was especially vulnerable to it.