E m i l y p o v

...josh is he the new person but why would he want this job ah let me just spill the beans I'm a assassin yes I'm a murderer but for good not for random people heh
Josh:so why did you bring me here marco"
I hope he doesnt recognize me.. Marco my boss brought him here I guess he isn't a new working what if we have to kill him no I hope not
Marco:Emily come over here"
Josh:wait emily?"
*Emily walks over near Josh and marco, Marco pushes Josh down and ties him to a chair*
Marco:kill him
Josh and emily: WHAT
Josh:please no what did I do"
Emily: I just I cant kill him"
Marco:Why not?"
*Emily takes off her wig*
Josh:EM
Emily: Josh i-
Marco:if your not gonna kill him I will get someone else, who has bullets in there gun.."
*a girl named yasmin that worked there got up and said she only had one bullet*
Marco:then you better have good aim"
*yasmin got up Emily ran and sat on Josh's lap she looked back at Josh and he started blushing but yasmin still thought Emily was right next to her because she had her eyes closed then she shot opened her eyes and saw Emily's arm bleeding and her screaming out of pain she wispersbits only for you josh..*
Josh: NO EMILY I- DIDNT EVEN GET TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU"
*Josh starts crying there is tears coming down Emily's eyes to*
Emily: I love yo-"
*that's what Emily said right before she fell unconscious from loss of blood*
A few minutes later)
*Josh had escaped and went to the hospital carrying Emily and he showed up blood on his hands trying to wake Emily up*
Nurse: let me get her to the room right away"
*Josh starts walking back and forth telling himself shes gonna be okay, while everyone starts staring at Josh like hes crazy but then they all see the blood and realize he might lose a loved one and starts feeling bad for him*
Nurse:Joshua *she looks at josh* you can come over here now"
*Josh starts running to see emily*
Josh: is she okay?"
Nurse: I dont know
*Emily opens her eyes*
Emily:J-Josh
My whole life flashed before my eyes from the moment I was born till the moment I was shot and lost a bunch of blood it's like I felt when I was getting abused by my ex I felt getting hurt my rejection bug there is something I need to say....