Chapter 1: Eagles of Freedom

Trigger P.O.V

After free myself from the storm, I end up in unfamiliar place with no communication and just a vast of sea, I end up following the blips in my radar, hopefully there are civilizations around and hopefully they are at least friendly. If not, I had to go gun blazing and just wish I should have died in the storm. After a mere ten minutes or so, the blips are getting closer with the radio clattering with disoriented voice when suddenly, my heart beat went fast as the excitement run across my heart underneath my calm facade. This familiar feeling, it always occurred when there are battle nearby. Suddenly, smoke arose from the sea covering the cloud, looks like a battle has occur in this area when two bogeys come charging in my direction. I was able to evade them before I caught a glimpse of both planes. One of them looks futuristic with a bit like the four generation jet with black painting and red lines all over the plane's body while the other plane look so old like came from the 1940-an era with blue painting. Only saw that kind of plane in the museum and history textbook.

Could that blue plane keep up with the futuristic plane? It seems hard to determine who will come out on top but for me, it seems to be a good warm up session and test my dogfight skills to see if I still got what it takes

Could that blue plane keep up with the futuristic plane? It seems hard to determine who will come out on top but for me, it seems to be a good warm up session and test my dogfight skills to see if I still got what it takes. So I end up catching the planes when the futuristic plane starts to gun down the other plane. With the plane aims it gun to me, I evade his bullets before launching a HVAA to the plane. Trigger, Fox 3 and the futuristic plane went ablaze with flames after getting hit by the missile. Tch, no fun at all. Does the pilot knows how to evade? No matter because now the main focus will be on the sea as the battle between ships had occurred. Using the jet infrared camera, I should be able to see situation down below. Ugh, its hard to see the situation with thick smoke covering the camera vision but it also give me advantage over the enemy.

Leaning down towards the sea, I could see few futuristic ships like battleship and cruiser are sinking to the bottom of the sea. It seems that the enemy also had three aircraft carriers, it will be hard for the opposition to win this battle, with the technology their had whoever they were. I could also see a few shells of salvo hitting the enemy battlecruiser while wave of the blue airplanes came from nowhere. Shit, if only Long Caster was here he will able to identify the opposition while talking about food. Judging from the blips, it seems to be only six ship of the friendly ship in vicinity. How the hell they could last that long? Looks like I had to lend a hand on this one.

Using the thick smoke as cover, I slowly climb up the sky to prepare to dive even though the jet didn't equip the dive bomb, looks like I had to use the old fashion way, the machine gun. Diving towards the enemy, they fire their AA guns toward any plane that come to the flagship. Just how many are these ships anyway? I surprise the other fleet consists of a least one aircraft carrier and 5 other ship could hold out this long. Shooting the destroyer while identify the others ship, for a futuristic ship, their armor sure ain't tough. Destroying a fleet like this should be like a day in the office, the ships being your client while the planes will be the paperwork chasing after you, just like my situation right now.

With a few of those bandits are catching up my ass, destroying them midair will be the best course. Flying around to get them fooled before making a post stall maneuvers in midair while destroy the planes sure is nice. Kinda remind me to the old days. Back to the action by using the LASM to destroy most of the fleet. With the cruiser and the destroyer taken care of, now its only left their aircraft carriers and two battleship. Using the 3 of the MSL and 2 LASM to destroy the fleet. Heh, beautiful work there, seems I haven't lost my skills.

When I was relieved about winning the battle, I went on to see one of the most bizarre view I ever see. Looking down to the sea, where the fleet I suppose to protect are not just ship, but girls with I don't know, like ship kinda type of thing or ship rigging around their bodies. Some resemble like aircraft carrier, others would be resemble battleship and destroyer. Suddenly, the radio start with clatter before a girl's voice suddenly come out of the radio.

???:" Hey you there! With the siren looking plane over there! Thanks for saving us from the siren's ambush! Phew, that was a close call, if you didn't show up, we will be wipe out!"

I didn't respond to the radio call since I didn't trust them even though I save them. Once again, the same voice came again from the radio.

???:" Hey, didn't you hear me!! Are you deaf or what!?"

I heard you lady. No need to shout in my ears. I just don't want to talk that all. To respond the radio call, I tap on the radio a few times loud enough to make sure their hear me.

???:" Hey, what with the tapping! Can you just reply like a normal person!?"

I am anything but normal. I'm limited edition.

???2:"C-calm down Cleveland. Maybe he just feel uncomfortable talking to stranger."

Cleveland?:" You think so, Helena? If that the case, sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. Then, could you pls respond to my question with tappings. Tap once for yes and twice for now. Do you understand?"

Tap once.

Cleveland?:"Good, so first question, would like to talk or at least communicate with us?"

Tap once.

Cleveland?:" Good! Second question, if you like to talk, you will had to come with us. So you would had to land on one of our aircraft carrier. Is that ok?"

Well, better than nothing I guess. Tap once.

Cleveland?:" Right then. Oi, Hornet. Can you bring up your ship?"

Hornet?:"(From far away) Okay!"

Suddenly a girl with a black cape, a cowboy hat, black bra? The hell, black short jeans and wearing boots with thigh high socks went separate from the fleet to pull out her ship.

I suppose that is Hornet. She went on to pull out some sort of blue cube before the cube float on the sky to materialize an aircraft carrier. Is that magic or technology? Seems too advance to materialize a ship using cubes but using an old service planes as fighter. Well no matter, I will get my answer after landing my jet onto that aircraft carrier. But there's only one thing I know, I'm so far away from home.