Eyes & Secrets

"You see," the teacher begun, sighing before turning to face his friend directly in the eyes.
Anxiety stared into the intellectual's eyes, but instead of seeing a slightly more circular version of his face's reflection - he saw two shapes, one in each eye.
The one to the emo's right was a dark blue power symbol, it reminded him of things like robots and all that tech, but then he looked into the other eye - what he saw made him freeze instantly.
It was an orange face, that seemed to be glitching back-and-forth between a frown & a grin.
Suddenly, at that very moment, a gust of journals full of memories begun flying around inside of the observant side's mind.
The anxious persona dug deep into his head, trying to fish out a name - a familiar name, a name he hadn't dared to speak for so many years all just to save him from tears - until it hit him.

"'B... bozzo?" the fight-or-flight reflex stuttered, before the facet wearing a stripy-blue tie wrapped his arms around the purple-themed asset.
"Yes, Virge - Robozzo is here." A slightly more 'Remus'-like voice replied, which came from the intelligent male's mouth - however, it wasn't the duke who was talking - it still sounded like the nerd in a way.
The hoodie-wearing man pulled the other into a warm hug, pairs of tears running down his cheeks - the pitch-black eye shadow turning to liquid as the logical side closed his eyes, his head buried into his peer's chest.

Seconds turned into minutes, but it felt like hours, days, weeks - years even.
Not for just how long the embrace was, but for how long it had been since they had been so - emotional.
If any of the other persona had entered the room right then & there, they would think that they were dreaming & rub their eyes in order to 'wake up'.
However, thankfully, no one came into Logan's room - and no one ever did before really (with the exception of the father-figure back when their host was in his early childhood, after all, they would've naturally been inclined to chat because of their more 'immature' nature).
After around five minutes, ten by the most, the two let go of each other - looking at one another, the teacher's eyes watering slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" anxiety asked quietly, logic taking a small breath before replying.
"I was scared, you seemed to have 'given up hope' some would say - so I just let you be & didn't tell you anything." the more formal of the pair told the other, who was still sitting on the bed next to him - his posture at a bit of a slant but still up-right in some way.
The two were still sitting silently, the purple-themed facet spotting a photo frame on the bed side table next to the bed - which was (in his view) behind the intellectual but to the right just enough so that he could see it.
However, on top of the frame was one of his friend's identical ties - which blocked the emo's view but he honestly didn't mind, he already new what it was just from it being there in the first place.
"You kept the photo I see." the observant asset spoke, breaking the silence, the intelligent male turning to face the same picture that he had been looking at.
"Yeah, I couldn't leave it - no matter what." The dark-blue themed side replied, the only things visible from the photo being a dark (almost purple) sleeve, a black semi-circle & a hand with a similarly-coloured finger-less glove on it.
The two looked back at each other, smiling, before diving into some 'deep conversation' of a sort that seemed to be about an emotional subject.

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

"Logan, should we tell the others about this?" The anxious persona asked, his fellow facet looking at him - staying silent for a few seconds before speaking.
"I would believe that we should keep this information from them, to start off I doubt that any of them would believe us - and secondly they don't need to know since it won't harm them in any way if we don't tell them about this conversation or anything within it." the logical asset replied, trying to keep his vocabulary at a level at which the fight-or-flight reflex would understand.
"Agreed, but what should we do now?" the hoodie-wearing male questioned, the other looking away for a bit before turning back with an idea inside of his mind.
"With the fact that we should keep our talks a secret, I would think that an easy way of communicating or travelling to each other should be a beneficial idea." the neck-tie wearing male told Virgil, before taking a small breath, "I would also like to suggest portals, since teleporting may drain Thomas's energy if we continuously teleport around the mind-palace every week."
Anxiety nodded, before raising his right arm & pointing to the closet which was directly to the right of him, "There?"

Logan nodded, the emo opening his right fist - which let a streak of purple light fly towards the pair of closed doors.
Once the line had morphed into a flattening sphere, it began to seep into the gab between the wood - a blast of violet piercing through the sides of the closet where the wood would meet every time someone closed the doors.
Suddenly, the closet doors opened at the speed of light - a gust of silent wind opening up the intellectual's cupboard.
The closet still had all of his clothes inside of it, all of his t-shirts hanging on hangers - but there was something new inside of it.
Between two bunches of polo-shirts was a decently sized portal that looked like a galaxy-styled mix of dark blue & purple - the two men in the room staring at the portal, amazed at how it turned out.

"I have to admit, I didn't think that making a portal like this would lead to such a result." the intelligent side spoke, the anxious persona nodding in agreement.
"I made sure that my end of the portal was in my own closet, which if you ask me is way less organised that yours Lo'." the observant facet told the nerd, who gave him a slight smile before his purple-themed friend got off of the bed - lending his hand out to him.
"I better get going now, don't stress yourself out too much with work Logan - after all, I don't think your 'bozzo side would want so much work now would it?" the emo spoke, the teacher standing up - tightening his tie out of habit.
"I won't, Virgil." the formal asset replied, before his peer smiled at him & turned to face the closet - walking up to it & placing his hand through, the feeling of some sort of liquid wrapping around his palm flying through his veins.
He then stepped in, his body being consumed by the galaxy portal - before Logan lost sight of him, closing the doors behind his friend & whispering under his breath;
"I won't leave you Virgil, not again."