1

He awoke to beams of sunlight, wind flowing through the trees, and birds chirping.

And Blueberry shaking the shit out of him while crying and calling his name.

He rubbed his eye sockets. He hasn't felt this well rested in eons.

"Oh hey Blue, wassup?"

"Well, I dunno, maybe you jumping into the void, or the whole getting torn into pieces thing."

"Uhmm. Sorry?"

"But anyway, we probably need to figure out where we are."

Error looked around but couldn't pinpoint a single defining feature of an AU. Kinda like a mix of a bunch of them. There was an enormous city peeking over the trees. There were echo-flowers, but none were talking. Odd. They were on the surface and echo-flowers can't grow on the surface?

"I think we might be in a surface AU."

"No, you see those echo-flowers?"

"Yeah, they look like Undertale's, and didn't Ink use the same ones for the-"

"You're right but, Ink made a whole big thing about them only being able to grow in the Underground's soil."

"..."

"..."

". . ."

".  .  ."

"..where in the hell are we?"

Both stared at the other, one silently screaming and the other...
           silently screaming.

Before Error remembered he could open the code and check.

Oops.

He lifted his hand and glided it through the spacetime, effectively opening a window to the code and...

"h01y fÛçķ."

"What?"

Error sat there slack-jawed.

"What happened?"

Error stayed silent but hesitantly added,

"We're not in our multiverse."