3

"Guuuuuyysss!!!! Listen to me i have an important announcement!" screamed Fluke while running towards his friends.
"so all of you know that this Saturday is my birthday! Let's party at my place! I'm waiting for you all to come!" he added.
"yeah!!! That's great!!!" shouted max.
"all of us are going!!!" said Cooper.
"yeeey see you then! Oh! I need to go get something to eat I'm so hungry, I'll be back!" replied Fluke and then walked to the cafeteria.
"you're going too right? What gift will you get him?" asked Tay and giggled.
"I don't think that I'll be able to go" replied First
"But why?" tay said
-I'm a little bit shy, and i don't like parties that much...
- Cmon! We're all going ! Fluke will be happy if you go too!
- why would he be happy tho?
- i... Oh... Um... Well... Because... Ehm... He likes... Um ALL HIS F... F.. FRIENDS TO BE.. YES TO BE PRESENT IN HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY.
- Cmon come with us! We'll have fun, this happens once in a while! Added Krist.
- hmm okay! I will go. Said First nervously
- YESSSSS!!! THAT'S A GOOD NEWS! Shouted Tay.
.
It was Saturday!
First finished his music class and went directly to Fluke's house. Everyone was there already, Fluke was chatting with Max and Tul when he appeared wearing a black shirt, his hair well styled,looking so handsome and Perfect. Fluke couldn't finish his sentence, stared at him with sparkling eyes, as he's the most beautiful thing that he has ever seen in his entire life.
First walked towards Fluke, presented him the gift
- Happy birthday! I wish you all the best and happiness. Said First while smiling
- t... Thank you so much. Replied Fluke. Thank you for coming!
First nodded, a big smile appeared on his face and his cheeks turned red.
- oh right! We need to talk to gun, right tul??? Said Max
- but we didn't finish our...
- We need to go talk to gun!!! Come with me. Max screamed, held his hand and ran.
After 2 minutes of silence
- um do you want beer or cola? Asked fluke.
- oh i prefer beer. Replied First
- okay, I'll go get you beer, wait for me
- sure thank you so much!
First sat down waiting for him, a handsome young man walked towards him. That guy is called earth, he is known for his good looks that can steal everyone's heart by just one look.
- Hi cutie, why are you sitting alone? may i sit next to you? He said
- I am not a...
Earth didn't let him finish, he directly sat next to him
- I saw you're sitting here alone, and i find you kind of cute
First was do uncomfortable, he didn't know what to say.
Earth put his hand on First's shoulder
- you're so adorable, do you have someone you love? If not... I'm ready to steal that heart
- And what if he has one? Take off your Replied Fluke. Oh and that's my seat there next to him, you go sit somewhere else.
He looked at Earth with angry eyes.
Earth stood up ready to fight him
- and what if i don't? He said
Fluke was so furious that he couldn't stop himself and hit Earth's face, they both started fighting, First was so nervous, he didn't know what to do, he stoop up and shouted
"STOOOP WE'RE NOT HERE TO FIGHT! AND YOU, he looked at earth while shouting, YOU DON'T DARE TOUCHING ME OR HIM EVER AGAIN! "
He grabbed Fluke's arm and walked away from the guy.
Earth left the party and went back home.
First kept walking while holding Fluke's arm, entered his room.
Fluke's face was bleeding, so First rushed to help him clean it, he was cleaning it carefully so that Fluke doesn't feel hurt.
Fluke was staring at him doing so, his heart was beating so fast. A few minutes later, while First was cleaning his wound, he held his hand and looked at him
- thank you, he said.
- you don't have to thank me
Fluke leaned his head on His shoulder, and closed his eyes
- i know now you think i am bad because i was fighting with him. Fluke added
- you're not a bad person... First replied and hugged him.
Fluke smiled and pat first's head.
- let's go! It's your birthday today! You shouldn't be sad or angry, let's go have fun and eat more pizza ~ never be angry again please ~ First said. He stood up and held fluke's hand.
- okay okay.
They went back to the backyard where the party was held, their friends started giggling and making fun of them being together alone in fluke's room.
- ehhh you cameback so fast! Max said and smirked.
- yeah! So what? Fluke laughed
- wait i will be back, Tay can you come with me for a second please? First said
- Sure!
First and Tay went to the kitchen
- I want to surprise Fluke, I've made a cake for him can you help me with it? Firsy said
- oh! That's so romantic!
- romantic my ass!
- can i ask you something?
- sure
- do you like Fluke?
- I...
First's face turned all red, he didn't know what to say.
- so you do like him. Tay winked
- i... Um... Let's go let's go we need to surprise him, we'll talk about this later...
First put the candles on the cake, lighted them and walked, tay followed him he opened the door to the backyard, he started singing happy birthday and everyone started singing with him, he walked closer to Fluke while singing and holding the cake.
Fluke was so happy, he made a wish, blew the candles.
They all stayed up all night, playing games, singing, dancing, and drinking.
Everyone left back home first was so drunk that he couldn't drive his car to go back home, so fluke insisted that he stay at his place till the morning, he carried him to his bed and covered him with the blanket. While he was standing up to go sleep somewhere else first hugged him, fluke didn't move so that he doesn't wake him up. They both fell asleep peacefully while hugging warmly.