Chapter two: love at first sight

Chapter song: Phora- I think I love you

Third person's POV
------------------------

"Are you okay" Kenneth asked Anna as the plane took off.

Anna gives him a half smile. "First time on a plane" Anna wasn't scared of heights. The plane ride wasn't the problem. Kenneth's closeness was the problem.

His scent was driving her crazy. Kenneth said nothing but he knew the plane ride wasn't bothering her.

"You worried about Damien's mate?" Kenneth asks.

Anna's eyes widen. In her inner turmoil. She had forgotten about Lisa. She recovered very quickly hoping her face didn't give off any emotion.

"Yes, I hope she's okay" Anna says lowly and leans back into her seat.

"Damien will make sure she gets the best help money can buy" Kenneth tries to reassure Anna and she nods closing her eyes letting sleep engulf her.

Kenneth studied her as she fell asleep. Her flawless brown skin. He thought of her beautiful hazel eyes staring at him with some sort of hesitation. Her hair. Her beautiful curly hair. Her beautiful round face. She was the epitome of beauty. Her scent drove him and his wolf insane. She smelled like Vanilla. She looked like a goddess.
He could stare at her all day, every hour, every minute.  Now that he had found her. He vowed to never let her go.

He knew there was an inner turmoil within her about him. He wished she could tell him what she was in doubt about.  He'd protect her with everything he had, he'd provide her with everything she needed. He'd do anything for her. Kenneth wasn't a man who believed in love at first sight but now he believed in it whole heartedly.

"Your highness. We're ready for landing" The captain of the plane spoke through the intercom.

Kenneth fastened Anna's seat belt and his own.

"Your highness. We've reached our destination. Welcome back home." The captain spoke and Kenneth unfastened his seat belt and did the same to Anna's and picked her up bridal style.

She snuggled into his chest.

His Beta Tyler was waiting for them. "Kenny"  said cheerfully.

"Tyler" Kenneth acknowledged him and placed Anna in the car and slid in next to her.

They drove silently until the pack house came into view.

"Tyler make sure Anna's mother settles in and is comfortable in the pack house" Kenneth instructs and he picks up Anna again.

"Welcome home my beautiful Luna" he whispers in her ear and kisses her forehead. She snuggles again into his chest. His scent calming her down.

He walked into his house and nodded at the guard who stood at the door.

He went upstairs and placed Anna on his bed. Their bed now.

Kenneth went to his office and pulled out pack files. He had found his Luna. He was elated.

Tyler knocked on the door.

"Come in" Kenneth said curtly and Tyler opened the door.

"Miss Jane has requested an audience with you. Also you've been invited to the former Alpha and Luna Stronghold's anniversary party." Tyler informs his Alpha.

"Send Anna's mother in. Inform my mother of the anniversary party." Kenneth instructs and takes a seat and starts typing on his laptop.

Jane knocks on the door. "Come in" Kenneth calls from inside and Jane enters.