•True Colors▪

~~°•☯️•°~~

We were admiring The beauty of Outertale that happended just before our eyes, I heard some little woah's coming from Ink, I'm so happy he's enjoying this. I then took my eyes off meteors and looked at Ink, dear god he's so gorgeous--

The stars were reflecting in his eyes while The bright purplish Light of space reflected on his cheeks decorated by some of The light from stars succesfully giving him small white freckles.
I realized I looked like a pineapple thankfully Ink was so caught up with The meteor fall he didn't even notice me staring at him.

I then put some salad on my plate and realized how salty it was, so I started to slowly push it away from us while Ink wasn't looking. I also turned The pie around so The burnt part was on The back.

- s0 uH..1 waNted t0 asK yOU soMetH1ng...
Ink broke out of his amazement and turned his beatuifully decorated ¿face? to me with wide eyes.
- Hm?

Oh god do it.
Do it.
Do.
It.

- W-wOuld y0u l1ke t0 d4ncE?
I internal facepalmed.
- Oh! Um, sure! But we don't have any  music?
- 1 br0ughT a bLu-raY.
- Well then, sure!

I put a disc in The blu-ray with some nice aesthetic guitar Love songs. {{you name it, Cavetown, Peachy}}

We then started to catch up with The rhythm, we were dancing all over The place and Ink was giggling, so cute.
The music was getting a bit slower so Ink got to me closer, he grabbed me by my shoulder and I grabbed him by his waist. We then started to dance slowly but romantically, The silence of meteor fall and music was broke by Ink.
- I'm so grateful for you setting this up, I was feeling very low lately I'm impressed you realized. I don't know how can I thank you.

We then share a tender kiss.

Do it.
Do it.
Do it.
Do it.
Do it.

- 1-iNk?
- Mmm yes?
He responds softly with eyesockets closed, skull resting on my shoulder while still slowly dancing to The rhythm of guitar.

*inhales*

- w-wW-W1-Will..
Pause.

- W1lL y0u marRy mE?
I kneel on my knees and take The ring out while looking at my feet too scared to lift my skull and look Ink in The eyes.
I'm waiting for his response, a good minute passes and I start to worrily lift my skull to reveal a crying Ink, clearly terrified because his pupils are rapidly shaking.
He's not happy.

- 1Nk! I-I-i'?m so-0 s-s-soRrY!!!
I start glitching really badly.
I stand up.
- PleAse doN't leAvE m3! I-i c4n g1vE y0U t1Me!
I desperately shake him while tears flow down my cheek bones.
- wE c4n stAy! A coUplE no pr0Blem!
I hug him, I feel so emberassed and dumb. This is The worst day ever.
There is a long silence, while I hug Ink and cry into his shoulder while glitching terribly and repeating sorry and please.

- E-Error.
Ink breaks The silence through his sobs barely spitting out my name.
- I-I've b-been thinking a-a-about my feelings for you for a w-while.
I didn't stop hugging him.
- A-And I've came to conclusion I don't actually love you..
He sobs more.
The world stopped in that moment for me, I saw everything blurry, my heart was in pieces.

What is this.
Is this.

Rejection?

~~°•☯️•°~~