The Anger

Now it has been an year but my mom now too doing that thing of picking that coin i dont get the mystery of that money (coins).

Now i think mom is angry on something i don't know what but she is, because she is acting a bit weird .she is getting angry on small things and she didn't get money this month. I think she does a job but which company will pay money in coins i started observing it that its a bit wierd about that untold path. Next time i will surely follow her to that untold path. Now today mom is more angrier than before and she is going to that untold path.i want to follow her but today she is very angry so i should not but i am ready to take risk. Now i am a bit far away from home and following mom i am a bit away from mom so that she doesn't see me but i accidentally fall down because of a stone and she heard that,its very risky now because mom was very angry and if she knew that ,that i was following her so i dont know what she will do with me now mom turns around i should stay silent and hide behind something so that she can't see me but because of my fear i run back to home and i think she had seen me.i think i should not follow her now my heart is beating like drums after sometime she came back. The fear was clear on my face and i was about to cry but i had controlled my self and said mom welcome back , mom looked at me and she told me "elvis meet me in the room now, i want to talk to you" i was afraid a lot and i went near the room. i wasn't able to make eye contact with mom because i was frightened to death,i thought mom will beat me or scold me but she acted a bit wierd because she just satred at me with a bit doubtful eyes and went outside the room i was in kind of shock because her doubt was more horible then her scolding at that time.
I should leave the plan to know that mystery but i won't because i want to know and even now mom also know that i followed her.i will get that mystery soon.