04

Hudson's POV
It's been a week since Henry and Babe started dating, I found out when I saw them kiss.

It really hurt me since then, I've been distant from all of them.

Good news is my mum is getting better, and I have enough money to pay for her surgery.

Henry and Babe hang out a lot that they don't even have time for us. Not to be rude, I just wish Henry and Captain man finish finding that guy and go back to Swellview.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever loves me. My mum loves me but that's all I have to be happy.

The Game Shakers just see me like an idiot but if only they knew the reason. I hope things are gonna get better soon.

I also need to find a way to forget about ever liking Babe.  When she clearly doesn't like me.

I'm on my way to the Game shakers building when I bump into Charlotte and it looks like she was crying.

"Hey, Charlotte are you alright?" I asked stopping her from running away.

"I'm fine, it's okay"  she said wiping away her tears.

Charlotte s POV
I was going to the Game Shakers building when I saw Henry and Babe kissing.

Not like I haven't seen that happen a lot but it keeps hurting me I didn't expect him to be like that just after he kissed me. Maybe we just weren't meant to be.

Wiping the tears I didn't know I had I ran away from them. And I bumped into someone looking up I saw Hudson.

I tried running away but he stopped me.

"Hey, Charlotte are you alright?" He asked me, trying to look away from he's stare.

"I'm fine, it's okay"  I replied even though I'm not, it's like taking a bullet through my heart...literally.

"I know you're not, Charlotte" he said then he looked behind and then his expression turned to hurt.

I looked behind me and saw Henry and Babe making out I turned back and looked at Hudson's hurt expression then it suddenly clicked.

"You like her, don't you?" I clarified when he didn't answer.

"Yeah, but I know you like Henry" he defended.

"Is it that obvious?" We both said at the same time. We just laughed it off.

"So, I have an idea" I said suddenly "How about we date just see if they'll get jealous" I exclaimed.

"It's not a bad idea but don't expect me to get lovey dovey with you" he laughed I just shrugged smiling.

"It still has to be real, we'll know when either of them have a look of hurt or anger on their faces" I clarified.

"Yeah, true" he agreed."Alright but I got to head somewhere" he said motioning to wherever, I just shrugged and walked to the Game Shakers building.

Hudson's POV
Y'all know by now that me going somewhere means to visit my mum at the hospital.

Charlotte's plan isn't so bad, I might actually know if Babe actually liked me.

I got to the hospital and saw the doctors that was treating my mum.

"Hey, Doc" I greeted him.

"Hudson, my boy, how are you" the doctor answered back with a a frown though.

"What happened, why are you frowning" I said concerned.

"Well, Hudson, you see...your mum is..." He stopped.

"She's what!" I asked worried.

"She's in a coma" he said looking away from me.

"YOU LIED, YOU SAID SHE WAS ALRIGHT, YOU SAID SHE WAS DOING BETTER, HOW COULD YOU. YOU...YOU SAID SHE WOULD BE FINE" I said sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Hudson calm down, you might loose consciousness" he said coming closer.

"NO, DON'T TOUCH ME, TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING, THIS IS ALL A DREAM, I COULD JUST WAKE UP AND SEE SHE'S HEALTHY! RIGHT!?" I continued to sob until I was loosing consciousness.

And then I blacked out.

Hola Amigo's, how's everybody doing. Poor Hudson he deserves better :(
Well couldn't publish yesterday cuz I had internet issues so enjoy this one. I can't believe I complete stories at midnight.
Adiós Amigo's
14/08/2020