RWBY - [Chapter 16] - The Vytal Tournament

(3RD POV)

The opening cuts over with a view of sun slowly setting over the horizon with the tall grasses and autumn trees, Y/N is seen standing on top of the tallest structure in Beacon Academy which is the top of Ozpin's tower. His eyes are closed as he breathed in the fresh cool winds, contrast to the winds that his old world had, filled with diesel and smoke.

"The fact that I'm still alive and breathing is already amazing..." He started.

"...but the fact that I'm in a completely fictional world is more than amazing, it's mind-blowing." He said before taking something out.

"It's been awhile since I've used this... wonder if it can take me back to my own world..." He muttered, staring at the Neo Decadriver.

"But I know deep down that is impossible, a dead man stays dead." He stated, returning the Decadriver to his inventory.

"Damn... I really miss making videos and hanging out with my bros... wonder if Heaven has some sort of multiuniversal TV that has my family watching me." Y/N commented with a dry chuckle.

"Oh, I can already feel the saltiness from the RWBY fans back there..." He added with a snicker.

*Sigh* "At least the air here is nice, Earth was quite the dumpster for pollution." Y/N said before jumping off the tower.

-----------------------------

On the island of Patch, a familiar red reaper stood over a tombstone, engraved into the stone was the name "Summer Rose". Ruby simply looked at the name with a sad expression before speaking.

"Hey, mom..." Before staying silent for a second or two.

"Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well, things have been, pretty busy. Oh, dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... dad." She said, shrugging a bit before continuing.

"He's still teaching at Signal but he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too." Ruby paused as she tried to not to let her emotions get the better of her.

"Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. Keeps her in line... that was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake, they're my teammates! Together we form Team RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion."

"Anyways, I made a bunch of new friends and then I met some... let's just say, uh, some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say; "like mother, like daughter"! I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he's starting to sound like uncle Qrow."

Ruby stayed silent for a while until her cheeks slowly turned a bit red as she remembered few certain memories.

"And... I also met this boy, his name is Y/N. He's really friendly and kind! He's also really, like REALLY strong! He's the first person in Beacon to be on a team, all by himself! It's awesome! Really awesome... just like him... I don't know for sure but I think... I think I might have fallen for him. He's just really supportive and caring for all of us! It's hard not to laugh and smile when he's around, oh! Few weeks ago, the grimm managed to break into Vale and me; RWBY, JNPR and Y/N all fought them to keep everyone safe! But Y/N was the best! He has this semblance that allows him to pull out shadow people from his own shadow! He's also scary sometimes but he's still my best friend! Or maybe even... boyfriend... but in the end! We all managed to defeat the grimm! The city got destroyed in some parts but nobody was killed! He also saved us once when I got kidnapped by a criminal and terrorists... that just makes him more... special to me... very special."