~Chapter 13~

A/N: 'This Means Thinking'
V/n= Villain Name

"Hey, Mom!" Deku ran to his mother and gave her a hug, he was all healed by now thanks to Recovery Girl. "You troubled child! I can't believe you almost got kidnapped!" Mitsuki Bakugo ran to her son and gave him a hug aswell. "Uhh, why are all of the class's parents here?" Y/N looked around at everyone, they all had their parents with them. "Well L/N, everyone's parents where worried about their kids so I let them visit you guys before school. The assembly is later today so we have some time."

Y/N looked around just hoping to catch a glimpse of her father. But she knew he wasn't going to be here, he hasn't seen her in years. Y/N was lost in her thoughts until she saw someone she knew. "Y/N, sweetie! Are you alright? I came all the way from America to see you!" Y/N's eyes widen and filled with tears as she ran to her Dad. "DAD!" Y/N hugged her father tightly until a voice spoke up.

"D-dad? Is that you?" Y/N looked behind her and saw Deku had tears in his eyes. "I- Izuku?" Deku wiped the tears in his eyes. "Inko... you told me he died five years ago..." Inko looked at her husband and her son. "Dad... Deku's my brother?!" Y/N backed away from her father. "He's your half brother..." Y/N looked at Deku and smiled. "I guess this makes sense, my dad does have a fire breathing quirk... why didn't I think of this?" Deku took out his notebook and wrote down some notes. "Why didn't you tell me Dad?" Y/N Dad sighed. "I knew that you would either figure it out by yourself or I would have to tell you in the future. I was also under the impression that Izuku died awhile ago..."
.
.
.
.
"Its alright Dad... I'm just glad I know now..." Y/N hugged her father and made her way to school.
.
.
.
.
"So... you're related to that loser, huh?" Bakugo walked beside Y/N in the halls. "Yeah... I guess I am." Y/N smiled to herself.
.
.
.
.
"Everyone walk in a straight line so we can get to the auditorium neatly!" Class 1-A walked down the hall clumped together while their class rep, Tenya Iida, tried to get them to their destination neatly. Y/N walked with Bakugo and Deku as they chatted to themselves. "Class 1-A! We have reached the auditorium! Please walk carefully!" The class ignored Iida and sat wherever they wanted.

(The room looked like the one everyone sat in during the entrance exams.)

Y/N sat with Deku and Bakugo on each said of her. "Okay Class 1-A and 1-B... I'll just get to the point of this sudden assembly. We believe that there is a traitor amongst us..." The classes gasped, Y/N started to sweat and get nervous. "So, we are going to have to test you all. How you ask... well, I have brought in a student from general studies, class 1-C's, Hitoshi Shinso." The classes looked at eachother while Shinso walked to the from of the room next to Mr. Aizawa.

"So... this is going to go slowly but smoothly, got it? We are NOT messing around anymore. We have class 1-B go first..." Aizawa went though each student in class 1-B one by one, Shinso asked them all the same questions and everyone answered no.

"Alright, class 1-B is cleared. My class, class 1-A is next up. I swear if anyone of you are the traitor, I'm going to lose it." Aizawa went though everyone until it was Y/N's turn. "Alright so... last student Y/N L/N. You are either the traitor or not, come down here please." Y/N stood up slowly and walked down to the podium. Before she did anything, she secretly texted the league tell them to get her ASAP.

"Alright Miss. L/N, let's begin. Just answer Shinso's first question then you'll be under his control." Aizawa adjusted Y/N's mic. "Shinso ask her all the questions no matter what she says." Shinso nodded in response.

"Ready?" Shinso asked. "I guess..." Y/N was now under Shinso's control. Her eyes were pure white and her mouth was slightly open. Y/N knew this was the end.

"Okay... were you apart of the USJ attack?" Y/N opens her mouth. "Yes..." a gasp is heard around the room. "Keep asking Shinso..." The purple haired boy nods. "Did you know the plan of the attempted kidnapping of Katsuki Bakugo and Fumikage Tokoyami?" Y/N opens her mouth again and in a bland voice says... "Yes..." Shinso's mouth opens wide. "Do you know who the L.O.V is?" "Yes..." "Are you working with them... are you apart of the L.O.V?!"

"Yes..."

Everyone gasps and starts yelling.
"LET HER GO YOU BRAINWASHING PSYCHO!" Bakugo yells from a row. Shinso let's Y/N go, a smile forms on her face. "You're the traitor?" Aizawa backs up a little. "Yep... it was me all along... you might know me better as V/N." The room starts to explode with confusion and yelling. "Y/N NO... IT CAN'T BE YOU..." Bakugo yells again. "Well it is... I'm sorry but I'll have to see you later..." As soon as Y/N says her last words a purple portal opens up. Dabi steps out, grabs Y/N waist from behind, and drags her into the portal.
.
.
.
"Good job Y/N..." Shigaraki congratulats the other villain.

"Thanks, I try."

947 Words