No matter where I go

No matter where I go I have to eat fast food .
I have been addicted to fast food for 10 years , fast food have also let me sick and have been admitted in the hospital for months .
However i found out that i have diabetes , so i started cutting down on the fast food .
the doctors have told me that i could die and because of that i stop eating fast food for over 5 months and start to excersise alot to loss weight , couple months after  i started to be a vegetrian .
Therefore i went to the doctor again and he said i have lost alot of weight since , After couple years i starts to gain back weight because i have lost my job and was depressed . so i have decided to go to a therapist and she helped me alot then i have decided to go and visit my doctor Mr Scott , so the folowing morning i got a phone call that i must come in to interveiw to get a job at the same doctor office , i was so glad because i could see my doctor Mr Scott .
Finally i packed my things and went on that interview and found out that Mr scott was the reason i got the job but the saddest part was that he has been admitted at the hospital because he was diagnosed with cancer .                                     I was sad and happy at the moment but i was mostly sad , i have sleep less nights so i went back to the therapist and i was better again .
However i started going to church and my life is happy now i have been baptized and been married to one of Mr scott son .